BURANO CONDOS – Inspired Living on Bay St
The art of Burano is a congruence of sculpture, painting, delicate lace and effervescent hues against a canvas of colourful homes on the maze of narrow streets that have existed for centuries. This is the inspiration for Burano on Bay – gleaming architecture that fuses the most privileged of lifestyles with the unique and colourful artistry of the island. Here, existing side by side, is a gleaming testament to the ability of creative thinking to meld the whimsical with the functional, the aesthetic with the requisite. Burano on Bay is a journey from art to architecture and ultimately, a triumph of design.
Burano is located on Bay Street – close to Toronto’s financial district. Here, surrounded by a city pulsating with clubs, restaurants and entertainment, Burano will offer a new dimension in colourful living. Steps to College station, University of Toronto and Ryerson University. Living in Burano has never been easier.
If heaven is in the details, the amenities provided at Burano are divinely inspired. Everything to imbue your life with peace and convenience is included in the unique entertainment and recreational facilities at Burano. What separates Burano from an ordinary condominium is the element of artistry that accompanies each component of its amenities. Nothing will prepare you for the level of elegance and sophistication you will discover. Except perhaps a trip to the island of Burano itself.
Lanterra Developments is a company with tremendous history in Toronto. The corporation has created some of the cities most important condominium residences, constantly raising the bar on building standards, design and architectural achievement. They have transformed the Toronto downtown skyline with buildings that represent the very finest in condominium lifestyles. Burano will take its place as one of Lanterra’s most ambitious projects, combining the best of old and new worlds. From a builder who savours that difference.
· Magnificent sculptured glass tower soars 48 floors above a gleaming 3-storey podium
· Entry lobby replicates a stunning art gallery with sumptuous lounge seating
· 24-hour hotel-style concierge services
· overnight guest rooms, management office and boardroom
· Four high speed passenger double bank elevators
· Amazing recreational and entertainment amenities include:
- Internet Lounge
- Party Room
- Formal Dining Room
- Fitness Room and Change Rooms
- Outdoor Pool and Hot Tub
- Catering Kitchen and more
Exquisite Suite Finishes (parts):
· Exterior glass sliding doors***
· Engineered hardwood flooring in living room, dining room an den*
· In-suite smoke and heat detector monitored by 24-hour concierge
Designer Kitchen Finishes (Parts):
· Choice of engineered hardwood flooring, ceramic or porcelain*
· Italian designed kitchen cabinetry
· Granite countertops*/ topped kitchen islands**
· Stainless steel appliances
· Designer overhead track lighting
Elegant Master Ensure Bathroom (parts):
· Soaker drop in tub with designer chrome faucets
· Frameless glass shower enclosures**
· Ceramic tiles on shower walls**
Assignment for Sale:
$ 385,000 - 1 bedroom, 613sf., high level, west view of queen park and lake