20% EXTENDED PLATINUM DEPOSIT STRUCTURE
$5,000 on signing
Balance to 5% in 30 days
5% in 180 days
5% in 270 days
5% in 540 days
Tentative Occupancy: August 2018
Maintenance Fees: $0.57
(Hydro & Water metered separately)
Prices include HST
• A stunning high-rise tower located at the doorstep of Ryerson University on the southeast corner of
Dundas Street and Jarvis Street (181 Dundas Street East) and designed by award-winning architects
Page + Steele / IBI Group
• Double-height lobby greets residents with rich, luxurious stone and wood finishes, a fireplace, custom
art and a friendly 24/7 concierge
• Two full floors of amenities including:
• The Grid Learning Centre on the second floor with approximately 6,000 sq. ft. of space
designed for both individual and group work with ample seating, a cafe area, break-out rooms
and a sprawling outdoor terrace; the Learning Centre will be fully wired with WiFi and today’s
technological necessities such as a printer/scanner/copier
• Approximately 3,000 sq. ft. fully equipped Fitness Centre with weight areas, cardio equipment,
a spinning room and yoga room
• Approximately 5,000 sq. ft. of outdoor amenities over two expansive outdoor terraces, with
BBQs, dining space and sun loungers
• Two guest suites
• Media area, lounge, and a dining area with a full kitchen
• Incredibly efficient 1-bedroom, 1-bedroom + den and 2-bedroom suites ranging from 415 to 640 sq. ft.
• Choice of designer-selected laminate flooring in entry, corridor, kitchen, living/dining areas and
• Contemporary kitchen cabinets which include composite stone or granite countertops, undermount sink
with integrated pull-out faucet head, tiled backsplash and stainless steel Energy Star appliances
• Bathrooms will feature composite stone or granite countertops, porcelain floor tile, designer sink and
faucet, and a white soaker tub with chrome faucets
• Front loading stacked washer and dryer
• 8’6” ceiling heights in principle rooms (concrete slab to slab)
• Exclusive use balconies, as per plan
• CentreCourt Developments is currently developing five high-rise residential condominium projects in
downtown Toronto, collectively representing approximately 2,500 homes and one billion dollars of
• CentreCourt Developments is the developer behind the most successful downtown Toronto condo
projects in 2011, 2012 and 2014 – Peter Street Condos, Karma Condos, INDX Condos and Core
Grid Condos. On the grid where life intersects with attitude in the heart of downtown Toronto's new Learning District. Where technology and cyberspace intersect on the information grid and where the crosshatch of city streets converge to create the urban grid of big city thoroughfares. Grid Condos. Where education, work and play are just steps from the multi-building campus of Ryerson University. Grid Condos. Where living intersects with design.
Architecture born from location at the intersection of one of Toronto's defining street grids. Turn the grid vertically to express the urban condition like never before. Bold zigzag patterns, coloured soffits and integrated balconies. A juxtaposition of elements that speak to the city's vitality and the immediate neighbourhood context.
Live in imaginatively designed suites. Contemporary design and details. Build your own community in Grid's unique knowledge and fitness focused amenities. Connect. Collaborate. Study. Socialize. This is Grid.
It all begins in the lobby. Double height ceiling. 24/7 concierge service and all the chic and sleek design elements to wow yourself and your friends. A contemporary linear fireplace to make every homecoming a warm welcome.
The two full floors of amenities at Grid open up new perspectives and possibilities. Mix. Indulge. Create. Hangout. Workout. Greet, meet and live. This is the ultimate definition of a flexible metrospective lifestyle.
Unleash your mind and body in study spaces and rooms, aptly named the "Grid Learning Centre". An amenity like none other. A knowledge zone with work and study spaces. Meeting rooms. Hot-wired for technology. Areas to learn, create, meet, socialize. Where intelligent, innovative design intersects with academic excellence and where connections are an integral part of the learning vernacular.
Entertain friends indoors and outdoors in designer-decorated environments. The lounge, dining room, bar and terraces. Dream big dreams and see them take root. Grid inspires you and delivers in full-on, fast-forward, high-def reality.
Take to the gym, or as we call it, "Grid Fitness Centre". Workout with that great looking guy/girl from two floors up. Grid is a hot scene. Live it in top gear.
Features + Finishes
- Ceiling heights of approximately 8'6" in principal rooms (concrete slab to slab) except in areas with dropped ceilings and bulkheads
- Choice of laminated flooring throughout entry, kitchen, dining, living areas and bedrooms, from builder’s standard samples
- Painted baseboards, door frames and casings
- Exclusive use balconies, as per plan
- TV/Telephone outlets in living/dining room and bedrooms
- Smoke detectors and sprinkler system
- All suites protected under the TARION Warranty Corporation
- Kitchen cabinetry from builder's standard samples
- Composite stone or granite countertop from builder’s standard samples
- Undermount sink with pull-out faucet head
- Energy Star stainless steel refrigerator
- 24" stainless steel electric range
- Stainless steel dishwasher
- 24" microwave
- Composite stone or granite countertop from builder's standard samples
- Porcelain floor tile from builder's standard samples
- Designer sink and faucet
- Bathroom cabinetry from builder's standard samples
- Bathtub with chrome fixtures, as per plan
- Shower with framed glass enclosure, as per plan
Illustrations are artist's impressions. Features and finishes subject to change without notice. E.& O. E.
There's a life outside of the walls and at Grid this life is extraordinary. Walk-the-walk to Ryerson University's state-of-the-art, multi-building campus and all the vibrancy and events at Dundas Square. Grid is close to the Eaton Centre and Financial District. Get nourishment at the St. Lawrence Market or the myriad of restaurants, bars and cafes that inhabit the neighbourhood. Connect to the city via the Yonge Street Subway. Take in a concert at Massey Hall or a show at the Elgin. The world you love is right outside your front door. Connect with the city. Sports, culture, shops, restaurants, clubs and cafes.
SOUTH WEST PENTHOUSE VIEW