Artist Alley 2 Condos
Development Level: Under Construction
Year Built: 2022
Artists’ Alley Condos is a new preconstruction condo development by Lanterra Developments located at 234 Simcoe Street in Toronto (Dundas/University).
Artists’ Alley 2 is the second tower of this 2 tower community elegantly placed to create an alley way for residents and the public. Intriguing shapes and forms creates a stunning piece for Toronto. Grand spaces and lounge areas are strategically designed with art pieces accentuating the space.
【Address 】234 Simcoe Street, Toronto ON M5T 1T4
【Number of Storeys】40 storeys
【Number of Units】1129 units
【Occupancy Date】March 2022
- A PERFECT 100/100 Transit Score & a Walk Score of 99/100
- Mins walk from St Patrick TTC Subway Station & Osgoode TTC Subway Station
- 1min walk from the 505 Dundas Bus Station
- Close to University of Toronto and Ryerson University
- Situated in the Grange Park neighbourhood of downtown Toronto which is home to the Art Gallery of Ontario, Ontario College of Art, Ontario Crafts Council and the ever-vibrant OCAD University
- Steps from Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts
- Close to Chinatown, Kensington Market, Baldwin village and shops on Queen Street West.
- Nearby schools include The Michener Institute, International Schools Of Canada and Greystone College Toronto
-Nearby parks include Butterfield Park, Grange Park and Larry Sefton Park
- Close to University Teaching Hospitals, The Financial District, fine dining, entertainment, and more!
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.