4800 Yonge Street
Development Level: Under Construction
Year Built: 2022
「4800 Yonge St.」
4800 Yonge Street Condos is a New Condo development by Menkes located at Yonge and Sheppard , Toronto. It is a residential tower rising to 49 storeys mixed-use residential tower with 536 units, and 5-storey podium with retail and office uses, six levels of underground parking, and an overall height of 548 feet.
【Address】4800 Yonge Street, Toronto ON M2N 6G5
【Main Intersection】Yonge and Sheppard
【Number of Storeys】49 storeys
【Number of Units】536 condos
★★★ PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS ★★★
- Perfect Walk Score of 95/100 and Transit Score of 96/100.
- Steps from Sheppard-Yonge subway station
- Short drive to Hwy 401
- Close to Sheppard Centre, Winners, Toronto Centre for the Arts and more
- Surrounded by retails, offices and entertainment
- Nearby parks include Willowdale Park, Glendora Park and Sheppard East Park.
- With the upcoming retail and office spaces, there will be a high demand for 4800 Yonge St Condos.
Menkes has a history of 60 years in the industry. With their vision, Menkes continue to raise the bar for satisfying customers.
For more information:
Real Estate Broker
Century 21 Kennect
Realty Inc., Brokerage
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.