VIP SALES STARTED, CALL FOR PRICELIST AND FLOORPLANS
** PLATINUM SPECIAL: 2 YEAR MAINTANENCE FREE!!! **
Peter Street Condominiums, to be located on the corner of Adelaide and Peter, is a dramatic 40 storeys glass and aluminum structure with an 11 story podium and a 29 story tower located in the heart of Downtown Toronto by CentreCourt Development.
Peter Street Condominiums is about spectacular exterior and interior design. It’s about location, at the very heart of Canada’s most vibrant and exciting city.
It’s about quality of life, bright airy residences with panoramic downtown views, and it’s about creating a healthy living environment with superior fitness and spa amenities managed exclusively by Totum
LifeSciences®, one of Canada’s preeminent fitness and wellness consultants.
• Short walk to the financial district, St. Andrew Subway Station, the theatres district, the fashion district, TIFF, CN Tower, Rogers Centre, restaurants, shopping, cafes, and more
• Amenities will be located on the 5th and 6th floor and will include fitness and weight rooms, yoga area, therapeutic/massage room, theatre room with servery, billiard room, lounge and kitchen and dining room.
• Totum P.S. Club by award-winning Totum LifeSciences
• 24 hour, 7 day a week concierge.
• One guest suite provided for residents’ use
• 9' ceiling. Engineered wood flooring throughout
• Flat smooth ceiling finish throughout
• Thermostat controlled heating and cooling
• Cecconi Simone custom-designed deluxe kitchens
• Integrated stainless steel kitchen appliances
• Cecconi Simone designed modern bath rooms
• Floor to ceiling glazing/window systems
• In-suite controlled energy efficient air-conditioning and heat recovery ventilation system
• Prewired in-suite security system
Occupany: Dec 2014
Maint fee: $0.53 per sf.
A dramatic 40-storey glass and aluminum tower,
designed by the award-winning architectural firm
architects Alliance, at the north-east corner of
Adelaide Street West and Peter Street.
Lobby, interiors and amenities designed by
internationally renowned interior design firm
Totum LifeSciences® will be the partnered provider of
life fitness amenities at Peter Street Condominiums.
Residents will have use of seven classes per week
to be held in the Totum P.S. Club. Residents will also
have the ability to book, through Totum, personal
trainers, therapeutic services and additional fitness
classes within the building, on a pay per use schedule.
Amenities will be located on the fifth and sixth floor
and will include fitness and weight rooms, yoga area,
therapeutic/massage room, theatre room with servery,
billiard room, lounge and kitchen and dining room.
24 hour, 7 day a week concierge.
One guest suite provided for residents’ use.
Exterior glazing with Low E double pane glass.
Individual suite hydro metering.
Environmentally controlled rain water harvested
Security coded access FOB for all residents.
Underground parking with security monitoring from
Underground garage painted white and lit with
fluorescent lighting for added safety and security.
Dedicated parking shuttle elevator for
Visitor and resident bicycle storage on the ground
floor, entered off Peter Street.
Mailroom conveniently located beside front lobby.
A wide variety of suite types and sizes with
ceiling heights of 9’ (except for locations with
Choice of 3 5/8” wide plank engineered wood
flooring in entry, corridor, kitchen, living/dining areas
and bedrooms, as per builder’s standard samples.
Custom designed solid core entry door with security
Flat smooth ceiling finish throughout.
Contemporary sliding doors and/or swing doors to
balcony as per plans.
Architecturally-designed 2” baseboards.
TV/telephone outlets in principal rooms.
Thermostat controlled heating and cooling.
Built in smoke/heat detectors and in-suite water
Floor to ceiling glazing/window systems.
In-suite controlled energy efficient air-conditioning
and heat recovery ventilation system.
Prewired in-suite security system.
Contemporary kitchen cabinetry custom designed
by Cecconi Simone in materials and colours, from
builder’s standard samples.
Choice of straight edge 3/4” composite quartz
countertops from builder’s standard samples.
Choice of tile backsplash or glass with designer
accent colour pattern, from builder’s standard samples.
One capped ceiling outlet above kitchen island,
as per plans.
Stainless steel sink.
Designer chrome faucet.