Sage Prestige Condos in Kingston
Sage Prestige University Condos In Kingston
Sage prestige is a new condo development By IN8 Developments currently in preconstruction at Near the Queen’s University, In Kingston.
Sage Prestige Condos High Light:
- Steps From Queen’s University , High stable Student Rent Income.
- Over 24,582 Students(2013) And Around 3900 On Campus Bed Means Demand For Sage Prestige
- Very Close To Kingston General Hospital.
- most amenities are walking distance
- Stunning, Design, Architecture, Features & Finishes Make Sage Platinum Stand Out.
Why Invest to Kingston?
* Kingston General Hospital high income staff
* New Rental Licnese In kingston Shifting Demand From Rooming Housing To Condos
* Properties can be significantly cheaper than in larger, metro areas.
*Lower vacancy rates can translate to higher rent payments.
How does the rental guarantee work?
Minimum Monhly Rental Income Guaranteed, If Rental more, you Will Get More As Well.
What The Free Property Management Included?
• Renting your suite
• Signing lease agreements and
• Collection of post-dated cheques
• Coordination of tenant move-in
• Field all tenant phone calls and inquiries
• Complete maintenance management
• Bill payments and cheque deposits
• Provide regular statements
What You Means By FREE FURNITURE PACKAGE?
Free furniture packages are included in your purchase price
and will be a new and attractive feature in Kingston that will
allow owners to charge higher rental rates. All furnishings
are delivered to the suite with installation provided, enabling
residents to simply move right in and enjoy.
• Double bed with mattress
• Nightstand, desk and chair
• Sofa with coffee table, media unit,
• 50” flatscreen TV
• Dining table and chairs
What happens after the 2 years of guaranteed rental are up?
Pay the Half Monthly Rent As the service Fee. The Sage Living Will Continuous the service as before.
Is the developer reputable?
The Sage Condominium concept has proven to be a successful and profitable investment. Since the original Sage Condo project in 2013,IN8 has been the leading developer of student condominiums with 10 Sage Condo projects in their portfolio to date.
Buyers of our first Waterloo projects realized an accelerated performance in capitol appreciation due to the increased pricing in our subsequent projects.Buyers of one bedroom units in Sage II realized a 35.6% appreciation in the value of their condo versus the price in Sage Platinum 3 years later.
Why would I buy a condo in Kingston?
When we look for opportunities for Sage Condominium projects, we look at the local market. We look for the age of the existing housing stock, and we look at what students are currently paying for rent. We performed a direct comparison between Kingston and Waterloo of what students are currently paying for a room in a 4-6 bedroom house that is over 25 years old. We found Kingston students were paying more in rent than they are in other markets. This immediately indicates that the supply/demand equation is tilted in the property owners favour in this under served market.
Does the Site Location Support Convenience Life For Tenants?
Situated along Princess Street, Sage Prestige is a short walk
from over 200 businesses in Kingston’s downtown core and
from Queen’s University. All essential amenities, entertainment
and conveniences are within a 15 minute walking radius or short
6 minute bike ride.
South of Sage Prestige is the heritage protected neighbourhood
of Old Sydenham. For potential investors this is heavily influential
knowing that large areas surrounding the University are
protected and have restrictions for future development.
What is potential ROI on units Looks Like?
FULLY FURNISHED UNITS starting at $195,990
- TWO YEAR MINIMUM LEASE GUARANTEE. Lease rate on all leases provides a minimum amount investors receive for the first two years. Any lease rate growth above the guaranteed rate is to the sole benefit of investors
- TWO YEAR FREE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT services with Sage Living
- CAPPED DEVELOPMENT CHARGES at $4,900 and $5,900
- FULLY-FURNISHED RESIDENTIAL UNITS
- PARKING AVAILABLE at $25,000. Minimum lease guarantee will increase at least $80/Month with purchase
- LOCKERS AVAILABLE at $4,500
- MONTHLY DEPOSIT STRUCTURE AVAILABLE. Own for as low as $1000/Month
- HST & SIX APPLIANCES Included in base purchase price
- CASH FLOW POSITIVE INVESTMENTS
- MORE THAN 10% EXPECTED ANNUAL RETURN on deposit
- CAP RATES AS HIGH AS 5%
$5,000 upon signing; Balance to 5% in 30 days;
2.5% May 1st, 2017
2.5% November 1st, 2017
2.5% on May 1st, 2018
2.5% on October 1st, 2018
5% on January 15th , 2020
$5,000 upon signing; Balance to 5% in 30 days;
The following monthly rate is then due until a total of 15 %;
$1,300 1 Bedroom
$1,550 1 Bedroom + Den
$1,800 2 Bedroom
$2,150 3 Bedroom
5% on January 15th, 2020
*Limited time offer available to Canadian Residents only. Foreign investors deposit structure is as follows:
$5,000 upon signing; Balance to 10% in 30 days
5% May 1st, 2017
5% November 1st, 2017
5% on May 1st, 2018
5% on October 1st, 2018
5% on January 15th, 2020
- Only half months rent property manage fee after first free two years
- Renting buyer's suite
- Sign lease agreements and parental guarantors
- Collection post-dated cheques
- Coordinate tenant move-in
- Turnover clean
- Field all tenant phone calls and inquiries
- Complete maintenance management
- Bill payments and cheque deposits
- Provide regular statements
- Double bed with mattress
- Nightstand, desk and chair
- Sofa with coffee table, media unit,
- 50” flat-screen TV
- Dining table and chairs
Building Infomration and more highlights:
- 652 Princess Street, 10 Storeys
- 328 premium residential student rental properties and 13 commercial spaces
- 15 minute walk to campus
- Prime Kingston location at 652 Princess Street
- Maintenance is .25 PSF including everything except hydro (which tenant would pay)
- WiFi included
- High ceilings, stainless steel appliances, stone counter tops as a standard finish
- Front Loading washer and dryer included
- Amenities include; a welcoming lobby, central atrium with natural light, study room, lounge, games room, fitness centre and amenity room
- Energy saving wall construction and thermally broken aluminum, double-glazed windows with Low-E Argon coating and Argon gas, energy efficient lighting, energy efficient centralized heating and cooling system
- High-pressure, low-flow shower-heads and faucets and low flush toilets for water efficiency in bathrooms
- 0.3% Vacancy Rate
- 37% Rental Rate growth over the past 10 years
- Scarce supply of prime-locations south of princess near Queen's University
- Cost per bedroom in a typical four to six bedroom house is $725/month
- Students pay premium rates for outdated accommodations
- Geographically located in between two of the largest populations in Canada
- 1.4% property tax
- Property Management Services by Sage Living
- 95% of students attending queens are from outside Kingston
- High percentage of international students
- High percentage of students coming from private schools
- Low percentage of students using OSAP
- Highest number of A+ students than any other university
- 88.4% average grade of incoming students in 2014
- Bloomberg Business ranks Queen's MBA #1 in the world for teamwork
- #1 graduation rate in Canada with 87.8% graduating in 2015
- Ranked 4th in the Medical Doctoral category for overall academic excellence
- Bloomberg Business Week ranks Queen's MBA #1 in the world for teamwork
- More than a 30,000 population including staff, faculty and post-graduate student
- Only 3,900 Beds on Campus
- 120 degree programs
- 4,300 grad students. 20% are international student
- 85% of students live within a 15 minute walk from campus
- High percentage of student coming from a private school
- Queen’s University received the largest endowment fund per
- student in 2015/2016
- Second highest number of award-winning faculty in Canada
- 2016 saw Queen’s receive $36 million in funding for the creation of an innovations
- and wellness centre and the revitalization of the Bio Medical Research Facilities
- which will enhance Queen’s and Canada’s leading research position
- 2015 saw Queen’s University receive their largest donation to date in the amount of $50 million by a Queen’s Alumnus and distinguished Canadian business leader putting Queen’s in first place for Canadian endowment money for business schools
- Due to a lack of supply, residents currently have no other option but to pay
- premium rates for outdated accommodations. Many would pay more for a
- luxurious 1, 2 or 3 bedroom unit that allows them the lifestyle they desire
- IN8 Developments / SAGE / SAGE Living:
- The Sage Condominium concept has proven to be a successful and profitable investment. Since the original Sage Condo project in 2013, IN8 has been the leading developer of student condominiums with 10 Sage Condo projects in their portfolio to date
- Buyers of our first Waterloo projects realized an accelerated performance in capital appreciation due to the increased pricing in our subsequent projects. Buyers of one bedroom units in Sage II realized a 35.6% appreciation in the value of their condo versus the price in Sage Platinum 3 years later
- The original Sage Condominium, Sage 1, is currently in its fourth rental cycle achieving full occupancy every year, proving the Sage portfolio to be extremely successful and profitable. IN8 continues to offer a complete and comprehensive hands-off investing program to make this smart condominium investment easy for new and seasoned investors alike
- IN8 Developments is the innovator behind the Sage Condominium projects originally developed and constructed in Waterloo region. Sage Condominium developments offer an unparalleled living experience for the demanding and fast-paced student lifestyle
- Like the other Sage Condo communities, Sage Prestige comes complete with hotel-style amenities, and is designed to encourage students to stay active and healthy while providing an atmosphere where they can thrive
To enhance your buying and selling experience, it’s our job as real estate professionals to provide you with as much valuable information as possible. It is essential that the buyer or seller be aware of all aspects of the real estate market before making a major decision. Whether it be through newsletters, checklists or news articles, we are here to make this process stress-free and rewarding. Please access our free reports today!