TABLEAU CONDOMINIUMS is a new 36 storeys project in 117 Peter Street Downtown Toronto. The developers Urban Capital Property Group, Malibu Investments Inc. and Alit Developments are well known for their new condominiums such as River City and Boutique Condominiums in Great Toronto Area.
- Located in South SoHo at the corner of Peter St. and Richmond St.
- 117 Peter Street in the heart of Downtown Toronto
- Suites in Tableau start from 405 sq ft
- Queen West/ King West Entertainment and Fashion District neighbourhood
- Countless trendy restaurants, bars and clubs within walking distance
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
· Fitness Centre, Yoda Studio and Stream Room, Game and Billiards Room
· Theatre, Reading Room, Conference Room
· Party room/ Wet Bar, Show Kitchen, Guest Suite.
· Exterior landscaped roof include three Cabanas with kitchen and dining table, gas BBQ, sink, fridge and prep area, dining area, sofas and lounge chairs that can be rented for private use.
· 24 hour concierge, smoke detectors in every suite and all common areas.
· Living areas and bedroom with high-speed internet access available.
· Floor-to-ceiling windows with sliding doors to wraparound balconies
· Approximately 9" smooth ceilings design for junior one bedroom, one, two and three bedrooms residences.
· Exclusively “smart design” kitchen with custom designed retractable doors that allow the kitchen to be half closed-off when not used.
· Include a 27” stacked washer/ dryer and stainless steels dish washer and wall oven, integrated refrigerator and separate cook top.
· Residents will benefit from membership in an on-site hybrid car-share program.
· The green roof and a rainwater storage system at Tableau allow rainwater to be collected and used for on-site irrigation.
· All suites will have dual flush toilets and water efficient faucets and showerheads; zero VOC-emitting paints and low-emitting paints, coatings, adhesives, sealants and flooring.
· Overall energy usage will be reduced as against the Model National Energy Code for Buildings by using energy efficient windows and lighting, Energy Star appliances, high-efficiency boilers, and heat recovery ventilators, (HRV’s).
· Tableau is designed by Wallman Architects with a 36-storey mixed-use building featuring 415 residential suites, 25,000 sq ft. of office space on 2nd and 3rd floors and retail space at the ground level.
· 18’ high residential lobby designed with terrazzo floors and a marble clad feature wall on one side. The floor-to-ceiling windows overlook the public plaza on the other.
$3,000 with agreement
Balance to 5% in 30 days
5% in 120 days
5% in 270 days
5% on May 15, 2013
0 on occupancy
September 2014 to January 2015 (varies by floor)
Don't miss this amazing opportunity!
CALL TODAY TO RESERVE YOUR TABLEAU UNIT!