A exclusive condominium residences that is locating at the center of toronto, the heart of fashion district is coming soon. Please register now for the VIP preview.
Coming soon from The Sorbara Group, the Thirtytwo Camden, another boutique condo project with only 87 units and standing just 10 storeys tall, this beautiful looking low-rise will make a great addition to the immensely popular King and Spadina neighbourhood.
The Sorbara Group are actually very experienced developers in Toronto with 60 Bathurst, 60 Niagara, 400 Wellington, in their portfolio amongst others. They are also known for two of Toronto’s most well known conversions – Broadview Lofts (68 Broadview) and Brewery Lofts (90 Sumach). The firm is also involved in many other areas of real estate investment and land development all over the GTA.
The principles of "designed for living" are in full force at Thirty-Two camden. Here Sorbara's rigorous attention to detail is found everywhere. from the quality craftsmanship of the suites' kitchen cabinetry to the refined design sensibility expressed in the lobby and common areas.
Stay tuned, leave feedback or contact me if you would like to be kept in touch which this project. A sneak peek of the scale model is available down below.
32 Camden Street
Developer: Sorbara Group
Architech: Core Architects
Building type: Residential / Live-Work
Building Height: 34.95m
Number of Units: 87 Units
Number of 3br Units: 10 Units
Expected Completion Date: December 2012
Approx maintenance fees: 52 cent per Sq. ft
- Contemporary custom designed kitchen cabinetry
- Stone counters (3/4'' square edge detail)
- 4''x 16'' subway tile backsplash
- single bowl undermount sink with polished chrome single lever faucet with pull out vegetable spray
- 4 stainless steel appliances: Refrigerator, range, dishwasher and voer the range micro-vent
- Contemporary vanity with marble counter and white porcelain undermount sink
- Polished chrome single lever vanity faucet and tub/shower control plumbing fixtures
- 5' acrylic tub in main bathroom (unless otherwise noted on plan)
- Choice of porcelain or ceramic tile floors
- Chrome bathroom accessories
- Soaring 9' ceilings in principal rooms on floors 3-12
- 8' ceilings in principal rooms on the second floor only
- Natural exposed concrete ceilings (exceptions for bulkheads as required)
- Choice of quality laminate flooring with acoustic underlay in main living areas.
- Choice of ceramic or porcelain tile floor in powder room (as per plan)
- All walls painted cloud white
- 4'' square edge baseboards
$3,500 on sining,
Balance to 5% in 30 Days
5% in 90 Days,
5% in 210 Days,
5% in 365 Days,
Maintenance Fees & Estimated Taxes:
Approximately $0.54/sq. Ft
Approximately $1% of purchase Price
- Landscaped front entrance with sculptured linear bench seating
- Party Room with Fireplace, Lounge, Dinning/Billiards Table, Bar & Kitchenette
- Outdoor Terrace with BBQ Area
- Equipped Fitness Room
- Storage lockers on the second floor
- Mail Room & Bicycle Parking Adjacent to Main Lobby
- Bicycle Share program in Garage (4 Bicycles)
- Parking Accessible by Remote Control
- Car Share program in Garage (1 Car)
- Visitor parking
- Front lobby entrance viewable through television system
- proximity reader access throughout all common areas
Sneak Peek at the Scale Model:
there are some really nice south facing balcony/terrace space.
This project is a 10-storey Live-Work building that would be located next to another Sorbara Group Deveopment at 42 Camden Street. The plan is for a cantilevered frontage with a decorative steel screen that would be hung on the front Facade of the building, which would rust and weather over time to provide an organic look to the building, and also act as a cooling system.