X-Condos - Yonge/ Bloor neighbourhood has arrived
There is a language of design: It is smart, elegant, sophisticated X is part of this vocabulary. A dramatic 44-storeys modern point-tower designed by the award-winning firm architectsAlliance, at the northwest corner of Charles Street East and Jarvis Street, Toronto. Beautifully proportioned. Masterfully clad. Ebony coloured. Granite. Art, Experience life here. Near Bloor, Near Church, Near perfection. This is X The Condominium. Let the language of X seduce you.
Double-height lobby and extensive amenities deisgned by internationally reowned interior deisgn firm Cecconi Simone. Amenities will be located on the entire third floor and will include fitness and weights rooms, him and hers steam and change-rooms, games room media room, lounge, library, demonstration kitchen and dining room. This floor opens onto a spectacular roof garden designed by the acclaimed landscape architect Janet Rosenberg and Associates, which will include and outdoor swimming pool, hot-tub seating areas, barbeque, outdoor gas fireplace and tree planting. This is The Scene.
| || 110 Charles Street East, Toronto, Ontario|| |
The X Condominiums on Charles Street East, Toronto, Ontario. The Seller is assigning the Agreement of Purchase and Sale from Great Gulf Homes. Rich wood floors add a touch of elegance and modern sophistication. Floor-to-ceiling windows complete the package with a bright and sunny surrounding throughout. Walking distance to Yonge and Bloor subway line, Holt Renfrew, Yorkville and University of Toronto and plus more…..
• 9-foot ceilings except where bulk head
• Granite or Corian Counter-Top in Kitchen
• Engineered Veneer flooring in Kitchen, Foyer, Living and Dining room; 40 oz. broadloom with foam underpad in bedrooms
• Contemporary kitchen cabinetry designed by Cecconi Simone , in a variety of materials and colours, from builder’s standard samples
• Maintenance Fees: Approximately $0.42 per square foot (including heat, air conditioning, water, building insurance & upkeep of common area, hydro separately metered)
$359,900. “Gropius Model”, 1 br, 584 sq ft, high floor 1 parking and 1 locker
$365,000. “Hoffman Model”, 1 br+ Den, 625 sq ft, high floor, 1 parking and locker
$369,900. “Hoffman Model”, 1 br+ Den, 625 sq ft, very high floor, 1 parking and locker