The first tower will comprise more than 500 residential units, with an upscale hotel to be added to the project at a later date.This huge project will play a role in revitalizing this sector of downtown Montreal by welcoming 789 new residents, thereby contributing to the development of nearby businesses and redevelopment efforts on Sainte Catherine Street. This site is an important crossroads between the business district, Montreal’s shopping district, McGill University and Place des Festivals.
Project Name: 1 Square Phillips
Developer: Brivia Group
Address: 1201 Place Phillips, Montréal, QC
Architect: Menkes Shooner Dagenais LeTourneux architectes
Number of Units: 498 Units
Pricing: Start from $295,900
Est Occupancy: 2024
1 Square Phillips will be an oasis of tranquility in the heart of the lively downtown core, featuring a garden and incomparable landscaping by landscape architect Claude Cormier of Claude Cormier + associés. Phillips Square offers a unique look at the history of Montreal. In addition to immersing future residents in one of the most vibrant shopping districts in North America, Brivia Group’s project restores a residential component to Phillips Square, in a nod to its history. It was a lively residential neighbourhood in the 19th century before it was transformed into a shopping destination.
When completed, the 1, Square Phillips project will support the revitalization under way in this part of downtown, along with the transformation of Birks, The Bay and the arrival of Time Out Market, a hot spot for foodies that will bring together the city’s best bars and restaurants under one roof.
Features of phase 1 (tower 1):
- 1 61-storey tower with 789 residential units
- Units: studios, 1 and 2 bedrooms, penthouses and super-penthouses (390 to 5,000 ft2)
- large units from 1,000 to 1,500 ft2
- super-penthouses on the 60th floor, starting at 4,000 ft
- Lockers for Amazon-type parcels (some refrigerated)
- Pool, water features, spa, gym, yoga studio, lounge, juice bar
- About 10,000 ft2 of common areas on the 50th floor, including outdoor patio
- Total of 42,000 ft2 of common areas
- Covered drop-off area
- Three floors of underground parking, with 165 spots (phase 1 only)
About the Developer
Found in Montreal in 2000, Brivia Group is a real estate development and investment firm with a growing number of projects in the region. Its subsidiary Brivia Management offers integrated professional services in development management. Its major projects include YUL Condominiums and QuinzeCent.
Register below for VVIP Platinum Access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!