Experience the Evolution of Junction Triangle Living
316 Junction Condos, a brand-new artistic and elevated condominium residence. An opportunity to be part of a diverse Toronto neighbourhood famous for its unique urban edge and eclectic community charm.
Condo Project Name: 316 Junction Condos
Developer: Marlin Spring
Location: 316 Campbell Ave., Toronto
Intersection: Dupont St & Symington Ave
Building Type: Condo
Number of Storeys: 28
Number of Units: 287
Types of Suites: Studio, 1 Bed, 1 Bed + Den, 2 Bed, 2 Bed + Den, 3 Bed, 3 Bed + Den
Amenities: Over 12,000 sq. ft. of indoor/outdoor amenity space, plus a new city park
- Easy commute around Toronto with TTC bus stop right at the front door
- Minutes away from 2 subway stations
- 10 mins walk to Galleria Shopping Centre
- Residents can enjoy nature and the beautiful scenery with Earlscourt Park, High Park, Carlton Park, Campbell Avenue Park, and Perth Square Park nearby
- Steps to various shops, dining, and entertainment options
- Expected building amenities include party room, fitness room, meeting room, and other luxurious facilities
Marlin Spring is a multi-faceted property manager. It acquires, develops, and manages North American residential assets. At present, this includes 30 residential projects containing over 8,000 living units. This represents over 8 million square feet of new homes worth over $4 billion upon completion. With the core values of collaboration, agility, respect, excellence, and sincerity, Marlin Sprin aims to deliver exceptional real estate value.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!