Cresford will be introducing Toronto's most exceptional address at 33 Yorkville St. in Toronto on Wednesday September 20th! A Yorkville Residence Surrounded by Luxury from Under $1 million.
33 Yorkville Condo is a new condo development by the Cresford Developments. It will be located at 33 Yorkville Ave near Bay St & York St.
33 Yorkville Condos will feature two 64 and 42 storey towers with ultra modern facilities keeping in tradition with other Cresford buildings.
33 Yorkville will be a high end luxury condo development featuring one to three bedroom suites with highly sophisticated finishes and luxury amenities. Being a mixed use development, it will feature retail space at the ground level and second floor.
33 YORKVILLE LOCATION:
- Located in the heart of the Downtown Toronto in the Yorkville area at Bay St & Yorkville Ave.
- Quick walk to Bay subway & Bloor-Yonge Subway stations on the Bloor subway line
- Best in class restaurants, Cafes & Patios Bars in Yorkville and upscale shopping on the Bloor street such as The Bay and Holt Renfrew are quickly walk-able.
- Stores including Whole Foods, Ferrari of Toronto, Maserati & many luxury hotels are homed in this area.
- UofT St. George campus is quickly reachable via Subway. Attractions like Royal Ontario Museum are at a walk-able distance.
33 YORKVILLE NEIGHBOURHOOD:
- 33 Yorkville Condo is coming to Yorkville, one of the most coveted and affluent neighborhoods in Toronto Downtown. The area is an eclectic collection of Condos, Victorian style picture perfect houses, upscale shopping, hotels and dining. Some of the most upscale & expensive condominium towers in Toronto such as The Prince Arthur, 10 Bellair, One St. Thomas, Windsor Arms Hotel, The Hazelton Hotel & Residences, Renaissance Plaza with suites that are well above 1 million dollar mark, call Yorkville home.
- 33 Yorkville condos are also near one of the most exclusive shopping districts in Canada called 'the Mink Mile'. It boasts of stores such Burberry, Prada, Gucci and the largest 4 story Holt Renfrew, to name a few. The area also hosts retails outlets of Ferrari and Maserati and grocery chains like 'The Whole Foods'. Other notable businesses include hotels such as Park Hyatt, Four Seasons, the Residence on Bay.
- Many attractions including the Royal Ontario Museum(ROM), Canada's largest museum is located in this neighborhood. Exhibiting an array of artifacts from around the world and pulling the past and the present together, the ROM's building itself is a site to behold.
- Many parks in Yorkville area include Asquith Green, Jesse Ketchum Park & Harold Town Park. Yorkville also has some of the top private and public schools in Toronto.
33 YORKVILLE TRANSIT AND WALKSCORE OF 100:
- 33 Yorkville condos will have easy access to all areas in downtown & elsewhere in Toronto facilitated by two Subway stations of Bloor-Danforth Subway line, which will be at a walking distance from 33 Yorkville condominiums. Offering this area a nearly perfect transit score and walk score, the Bloor-Danforth line runs East West in Toronto and connects to Yonge-University line at Spadina & Bloor-Yonge stations.
- For drivers, DVP & Lake Shore Blvd are quickly reachable via nearby major streets and can connect you to the rest of Toronto and Suburbs.
33 YORKVILLE ARCHITECT:
- The architectural mastermind behind 33 Yorkville condo is Wallman architects. A Toronto based firm, accredited with iconic Four Seasons Hotel & Residences, Bisha Hotel & Residences and 10 York Condo.