Alba Condos, a new standard of condominium living coming to downtown Mississauga.
Alba’s distinctive location offers residents direct proximity to Cooksville GO station, Hurontario LRT, Square One Shopping Centre, and spectacular views from sunrise to sunset, extending to Lake Ontario, Downtown Toronto and City Centre.
Condo Project Name: Alba Condos
Developer: Edenshaw Developments
Architect: Core Architects
Interior Design: Cecconi Simone
Location: 1 Fairview Rd E, Mississauga
Intersection: Hurontario and Central Parkway, Mississauga
Building Type: Condo
Number of Storeys: 32
Number of Units: 410
Building Mix: 1 Bedroom/ 1 Bedroom + Den/ 2 Bedroom/ 2 Bedroom + Den
Size Range: 420 sqft to 850 sqft
- 24-7 Concierge
- 9’- 10’ smooth-finished ceilings
- Design-forward customizations and contemporary finishes and fixtures Geothermal Energy System
- Edenshaw Elevated – a state-of-the-art collection of smart home and smart building features, designed to empower owners with features that make life easier, more efficient, more convenient, and more connected.
The View From 25th Floor
Transit and Connectivity
Alba is in the heart of a transit haven
- Only a 7 minute walk to the Cooksville Go Mobility Hub.
- The Hurontario LRT stop will be right at your front door allowing easy access to Mississauga’s waterfront or only a few stops to Square One.
- Steps to 7 Different MiWay Travel Routes.
- Only 4 minutes to the Flourishing City Centre.
- 12 minutes to Canada’s largest airport, Pearson International.
- And Easy access to 7 major highways connecting you to anywhere in the GT.
- Less than 5 minutes from Square One Shopping Centre
- Nearby Sheridan College and University of Toronto - Mississauga Campus
- Cooksville GO Station is just 4 minutes away
- Nearby QEW, Highway 403, 407 and 401
- Green-space close by including Stonebrooke Park, Fairview Park & Cooksville Park
- Schools nearby include Thornwood Public School, TL Kennedy Secondary School & Fairview Public School
Edenshaw Developments Limited specializes in building modern condominium projects and creating communities that can be found throughout the province. Their portfolio is small, allowing them to be extremely hands-on, carefully crafting each aspect of their buildings. They have been recognized by industry peers on numerous occasions, winning awards from the National Home Builders Association and the Federation of Rental Housing Providers of Ontario.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!