Birchcliff Urban Towns
|Birchcliff Urban Towns
|1665 Kingston Road, Scarborough, ON M1N 1S6
|Kingston Rd & Birchmount Rd
Number of Units
Number of Storeys
|Core Development Group
Core Development presents Birchcliff Urban Towns, a collection of 52 units located near the popular Scarborough Bluffs and scenic neighbourhood parks. Rising four storeys, this townhome development will sit above the community parking garage that will feature plenty of car and bicycle parking available to both residents and visitors. Raw Design has arranged this complex in the shape of semi-circle that will also surround a cosy central courtyard.
- 5 min walk to the Lake
- 8 min drive to Danforth GO Station
- 9 min drive to Danforth Village
- 15 min TTC to Victoria Park / Warden Subway Station
- 20 min drive to DVP
- 25 min drive to Downtown
- 25 min drive to the Scarborough Town Centre LRT, GO Transit
- Walk score of 66/100, ride score of 64/100 and 63/100 bike score.
- Scarborough Town Centre
- Toronto Hunt Club
- Birchmount Park
- Taylor Memorial Toronto Public Library
- Alliance Cinemas
- Michael Garron Hospital
- Scarborough Gardens Arena
- Birchcliff Urban Towns is a stone’s throw from one of Toronto’s most coveted neighbourhoods, The Beach
- Enjoy living the lifestyle at Queen East, many boutique shops, cafes, and restaurants
Walk, bike follow the trails to the picturesque Scarborough Bluffs
- Head over to nearby Danforth Village for a variety of everyday and specialty shopping
- Lace up for a family skate at the Scarborough Gardens Arena
- Danforth Village: Canadian Tire, Danforth Food Market, Loblaws, Metro, Shoppers Drug Mart, Sobeys, Starbucks, Tim Hortons, LCBO
Birchcliff Urban Towns is in one of the most in-demand Scarborough neighbourhoods. Residents will find themselves steps away from the popular Scarborough Bluffs, ideal for a calming walk or outdoor get together.
Birchcliff Public School
Birchmount Park Collegiate Institute
Features & Finishes
The building‘s exterior will feature a mix of materials, the defining aspect being a gold cement board siding that will line the upper units with detailing of dark grey brick. Wood fences and metal spandrel panels will act as the finishing touch. The unique blend of styles that provide a minimalist, sleek look will help set the building apart from those surrounding it.
The townhouse complex will stand almost 14 meters high, with 3.5 storeys. The project will be replacing an existing 2-storey semi-detached home and three 2-storey single detached houses. The two-storey homeless shelter in the space is slated for relocation.
Enjoy contemporary open concept layouts, soaring 9 foot ceilings, genuine natural oak staircases and handrails. Wide plank laminate flooring offer sleek, smooth backdrop to the interiors. Kitchens will feature quartz countertops and islands as well as designer selected kitchen cabinetry. European inspired bathrooms offer impressive finishes and style. All units will have access to the courtyard, with the upper units and five lower boasting private terraces. Balconies will be included on the upper level units that won’t be fronting Kingston Road.
Both the first and second levels are accessible from ground level, making the lowest level slightly below grade. Due to the grade change, balconies will also be afforded to the lower units that front Birchcliff Avenue. Residents will be able to use walkways and staircases from the main level to access upper units.
In addition to the courtyard, all of the upper units as well as five lower units will have access to their own private terraces, and the upper units which are not fronting Kingston Road will have balconies. The lower units fronting Birchcliff Avenue will also have balconies on their upper level as the grade change creates enough of a space to do so. Plenty of parking will be available to residents, with access to 53 resident spaces and 8 visitor spaces via the site’s south end of Birchcliff Avenue. Cyclists will also have use of 24 resident parking spaces, with 6 at grade level for visitors.
- Average price per square feet (ppsf) is under $700/sf
- 25% increased average rental rates in Birchcliff neighbourhood
- Views of Lake Ontario from the South, East and West facing units
- Ranked in the top tier of communities by Toronto Life Magazine.
- Friendly green space—mostly in the form of popular parks in the neighbourhood including the Bluffs, nature trails and Rosetta McCain Gardens and off-leash dog areas and cafés.
- The same product in the core is currently trading at double the price per square foot or more.
- Promising short and long term investment numbers
- Competitive purchase price compared to homes in the area, good lease rates and town home product in high demand.