Located on Port Union Rd & Lawrence Ave E, adjacent to Rouge and Port Union, Blueking Residences offers the perfect balance of nearby green space, a diverse and welcoming community, nearby amenities and easy access to the heart of Toronto via the 401.
Condo Project Name: Blueking Residences
Developer: Kennect Haus
Intersection: Port Union Rd & Lawrence Ave E
Building Type: Detached Home (Double Garage)
The West Rouge Neighbourhood
Toronto’s beautiful Rouge neighbourhood, offering a perfect balance of urban and natural living in the big city. Surrounded by natural green spaces and just minutes from Lake Ontario, this timeless residence is also situated close to major lifestyle and family friendly amenities and commuting options.
Family Friendly Community
Close to a variety of transit lines
The Sheppard East bus route which provides access to the Don Mills station on Line 4, and the Sheppard station of Line 1 of the Subway. The bus route also provides a seamless route to the Rouge Hill GO station that will help residents get to the Downtown Core efficiently.
Many urban lifestyle amenities are so easily accessible
Nearby local, Big Box, and brand name dining, shopping, and entertainment options
- No Frills
- Shopper Drug Mart
- West Rouge Community Centre
Nearby Scarborough Town Centre, a popular destination home to over 280 retailers, services, and dining options, the mall even has a large multi screen Cineplex movie theatre.
Nearby top ranking public schools, and prestigious private schools:
- Willam G Davis Jur Public School
- Joseph Howe Senior Public School
- Charlottetown Jr Public School
- Sir Oliver Mowat Collegiate Institute
- University of Toronto Scarborough campus
- Centennial College
- Area surrounded by plenty of trails, campgrounds and parklands
- Lake Ontario, Toronto Zoo and waterfront parks just minutes away
- Scarborough Town Centre being a popular destination, home to many retailers, services and dining options
- Scarborough Centre Subway station can transport riders quickly and seamlessly throughout the GTA
- Nearby Rouge Hill GO station for access to downtowns Union Station in just under 30 minutes
- Easy access for Hwy 401, 404 and Don Valley Parkway for travel across the GTA
- University of Toronto Scarborough campus and Centennial College conveniently located just 10 minutes away
- Neighbouring parks include Rouge River Park, Rouge National Urban Park, Rouge River as well as Rouge Beach, Port Union Waterfront Park, East Point Park and more