Hop Aboard for a New Era in the Exciting Evolution of Downtown Brampton
Brampton's Tallest Towers
A connected, transit-focused, sophisticated new urban landmark is set to soar above the heart of the downtown core. An address of supreme elegance and style, Bristol Place will redefine cosmopolitan living with its iconic architecture, luxurious amenities, contemporary suite designs and a flair for extraordinary city living. It’s convenience on the GO, it’s amenities right next door, it’s a future driven by innovation, it’s your new station in life.
Condo Project Name: Bristol Place Condos
Developer: Solmar Development Corp.
Architects: Graziani & Corazza
Location: 199 Main St N, Brampton
Intersection: Main St N & Queen St E
Building Type: Condo
Community: Two 48-storey towers on a podium within a landscaped courtyard
Number of Units: Tower 1: 562 / Tower 2: 583
Suite Types: 1 Bed, 1 Bed + Den, 2 Bed, 3 Bed & Penthouse Collection
Suite Sizes: Starting from 432 sq.ft.
Est Occupancy: November 2027
A Vibrant Downtown Location
Bristol Place Condos is situated in the prime downtown location, with various great amenities within walking distance. Brampton GO Station is a 2 minute walk away, giving easy access for residents to travel to Downtown Toronto in half an hour, or to Kitchener and Waterloo in less than an hour by VIA Rail. There are several dining, shopping, and entertainment options within easy walking or driving distance.
Connected To Brampton's World-Class Innovation District
Bristol Place is located at the hub of Brampton's High-Tech Innovation District, an innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem, all happening in the heart of Downtown Brampton. Steps away from the Brampton GO Station on the Innovation Corridor (Kitchener/Waterloo-Toronto).
The Solmar Lounge, Fitness Centre, Outdoor Yoga & Meditation Retreat, BBQ Station, Co-Work Outdoor Lounge with WiFi, Outdoor Entertainment and Celebration lounge, Private Dining area
- Located in the heart of Downtown Brampton
- Steps to GO, VIA Rail, ZUM Rapid Transit, and future Hurontario LRT
- 4 mins to the Innovation District
- 8 mins walk to Alogma University
- 10 mins to Sheridan College Davis Campus
- Close proximity to Highways 401, 407, and 410. Toronto’s downtown core can be accessed in under 40 minutes
- Close to the state-of-the-art Peel Memorial Centre Hospital. Great public and private schools and post-secondary education are nearby, such as the renowned Sheridan College and Algoma College
- Shopping and dining choices abound in the neighbourhood, including Bramalea City Centre, Shoppers World, and Brampton Corners
- Downtown is easily accessible from adjacent residential neighbourhoods with its integrated network of pedestrian and bike-friendly spaces, linking the Downtown Courtyards, Gage Park, Mississauga Creek Trail and Centennial Park
Solmar Development Group is a developer that has over 25 years of experience working throughout the Greater Toronto Area and the rest of Southern Ontario. They have a wide portfolio that spans residential and commercial properties. Their residential holdings go from estate manors to classic single detached homes, semis, townhomes, and high-rise condos.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!