Modern living is at its finest in the charming Village of Brooklin. Located in north Whitby -surrounded by forests and lush farmlands - the Village of Brooklin combines the best of charming village living with easy access to an impressive selection of urban amenities.
A community Designed for You from the ground up that offers the value of a small town with the shops, stores, restaurants, and rec centres usually
found in a bustling urban centre.
Project Name: Brooklin Heights
Developer: Sorbara Group Of Companies
Address: 6819 Baldwin St N, Whitby
Major Intersection: Thomas Alton Blvd & Appleby Line
Number of Units: 56
Building Type: Townhouse
The Site Plan
The Neighbourhood Map
University Of Ontario Institute & Durham College
Located just a short drive southeast of Brooklin Heights. The University of Ontario lnstitute of Technology has earned a reputation as one of Ontario's premier career and technology focused institutions with numerous exceptional programs available. Next door to UOIT. Durham Colleoe also offers an impressive range of career focused post secondary programs.
- Close to great schools, playgrounds, lush parklands, forests, and conservation areas.
- Durham College is just a short drive away from Brooklin Heights
- Oshawa GO is approximately a 18-22 minute drive away
- With multiple bus stops just minutes away
- Minutes away from Highways 407, 412 and 401
- Lakeridge Health Ajax Pickering Hospital just 18-26 minute drive away
- Nearby parks include Carson Park, Brooklin Optimist and Brooklin Memorial Park
The Sorbara Group of Companies is a pioneering force in Ontario’s real estate industry. Having operated commercial, industrial, office and retail properties, managed residential rentals and built high-rise and low-rise communities for several decades, they have witnessed firsthand key changes in the Greater Toronto Area real estate market. This unparalleled wealth of experience has allowed them to develop long-lasting relationships with their partners, stakeholders, homeowners, tenants and employees.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!