A Higher Love for Downtown Living
Introducing an inspiring new lifestyle in the heart of downtown Toronto, where contemporary architecture reaches new heights, where the city unfolds outside your front door, and where the sky is your neighbourhood.
Condo Project Name: Celeste Condos
Developer: DiamondCorp and Alterra Developments
Architect: Sweeny & Co
Interior Designer: Truong Ly Design Inc.
Address: 121 George Street, Toronto
Intersection: Richmond St E and George St, Toronto
Building Type: Condo
Number of Storeys: 40
Number of Units: 516
Suite Type: 1B, 1B+D, 2B, 3B
Est. Occupancy: Summer 2026
Amenities: Concierge, Party Rooms, Coworking Lounge, Pet Zone, Fitness Centre, Rooftop Terrace, BBQ Area, Kid's Playroom
Floor Plans (Sample)
- Perfect Transit Score and near perfect Walk and Bike Score
- Located right beside George Brown College
- 4 min drive to Ryerson University
- Nearby TTC Subway stations include Dundas station and Queen Station
- St James Park, Berczy Park, Sugar Beach and David Crombie Park all within vicinity
- 7 min walk to the St. Lawrence market where residents can shop for a variety of foods as well places to eat
- 10 minute walk to the Eaton Centre
- Surrounded by 3 TTC Transit stations
- Situated nearby the lakefront for access to Centre Island
DiamondCorp’s exceptional reputation in planning and development stems from their expertise in achieving municipal approvals for complicated sites that translate into outstanding communities. Collaborating with local Councillors, City Staff, and community groups, DiamondCorp’s ability to create developments that are integrated into existing neighbourhoods while still achieving ambitious city building objectives is unparalleled.
At Alterra, they define urban living with their exceptionally high standards of construction, masterfully crafting buildings that go on to define the neighbourhood. Because in order to define a neighbourhood, you must first understand it. Alterra goes this extra mile because they profoundly understand the complex relationship between people and places, and their success emerges from this understanding. From concept to completion, it is the guiding force behind every decision they make.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!