Rise Above the Clouds
Set to become one of Canada’s tallest skyscrapers and designed by world-renowned KPF architects, Concord Sky provides the literal high life to residents. With unmatched views of Toronto’s skyline and proximity to all the city has to offer, this upcoming destination offers a truly elevated experience.
Condo Project Name: Concord Sky
Developer: Concord Adex
Architect: KPF Architects
Location: 391 Yonge St, Toronto, ON
Intersection: Yonge St & Gerrard St E
Building Type: Condo
Number of Storeys: 95
Geared for the Future
Concord Sky offers a true, next-generation residential experience, with a variety of seamlessly integrated and thoughtful features designed to enrich the lives of residents. Planning for the post-pandemic world, Concord Sky will be naturally optimized for improved air flow and filtration, while touchless technology allows for convenient access to doors and elevators.
- Perfect Walk and Transit scores
- Connected to everything; from top Canadian Universities, medical centres and research facilities, downtown's best restaurants, the Eaton Centre and the downtown office core
- Ryerson University is just a short walk away
- 7 min drive to University of Toronto
- Eaton Centre is just around the corner; housing plenty of shopping and dining options
- Building features a naturally optimized airflow and filtration, along with touchless technology, planned for a post-pandemic world
- Dundas Station and College Station nearby for access of the TTC lines and a short trip to Union Station, the terminal for a variety of transit lines such as GO Transit, VIA Express, TTC and Union Pearson Express
- Nearby parks include Queen's Park, Allan Gardens, Ryerson Community Park and RoundHouse Park
- CN Tower, St. Lawrence Market, Nathan Philips Square, Yonge-Dundas Square are all within vicinity
Concord Adex is a subsidiary of The Concord Group. Concord is most known for building Canada’s largest urban communities including defining the skylines of Vancouver and Toronto. It has also marked London’s business center with the Foster + Partners designed Principal Tower, connected to Amazon’s UK headquarters at Principal Place. Concord Group is diversified with holdings and operations in hospitality, telecommunications, information technology and green energy and is also in addition to being a global leader in EV parking infrastructure. Concord Green Energy generates more than enough green power to offset the uses of all of its 150 towers combined.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!