CONNECT CONDOS PHASE 2 ARE SELLING NOW, CALL TO RESERVE YOUR UNIT TODAY!!!
ONLY 10% DEPOSIT ON SOUL AND CONNECT CONDOS NOW!!
Developer: FRAM Building Group
Architect: Core Architects
Landscape Architect: Baker Turner
Interior Designer: Union 31
Phase 1: 2 buildings w/ 403 units, 38 townhomes
Building One - Soul Condos - 150 Fairview Mall Drive
Building Two - Connect Condos - 128 Fairview Mall Drive
Phase 2: 3 buildings w/ 557 units, 36 townhomes
Community: 7.2 Acres of new development, 1 Acre public park
-$15000 IN KITCHEN AND BATH UPGRADE PACKAGE
-UPTO $6000 CASH CREDIT
-$500 ASSIGNMENT FEE (REGULAR $5000)
-FREE AIR MILES
This is the story of everything that makes life so amazing. Every idea, every connection, every single moment that moves you. This is Soul Condos. Masterfully modern one and two bedroom suites steps to Fairview Mall and Don Mills Subway Station. Plus the convenience of direct access to the 404, DVP and 401 via Sheppard. Draw in the vibe of North York from your expansive balcony. Workout indoors or train in the central park. Host an evening in the Soul dining and games rooms. Move the party under the stars with an outdoor lounge space, then have your friends stay over in the Soul guest suite. Soul is about bringing people together.
A DYNAMIC, MASTER-PLANNED COMMUNITY AT FAIRVIEW
Soul Condos at 150 Fairview Mall Drive and Connect Condos (Phase 2) 128 Fariview Mall Drive are part of a dynamic master-planned 7.2 acre new development with a 1 acre public park. This community is destined to become a key landmark in this vibrant and growing North York neighbourhood.
Metrolinx Gateway Hub
• Don Mills-Sheppard is identified by the Provincial agency responsible for transit as a Gateway Hub, one of only 21 identified in the City of Toronto
• Don Mills-Sheppard area will be a focus for future investment in transit infrastructure and development by the Province of Ontario and the City of Toronto
A+ for Accessibility
• Transit score 84
• Bus at doorstep, approximately 7-minute walk to subway
• Don Mills Station is a major transfer point connecting the east end of Toronto with the Sheppard Subway Line, as well as VIVA bus services from York Region.
• 5,280 people end their trip at Don Mills – Sheppard every morning, 74% by car; 13% by transit.
• 7,740 people start their trip at Don Mills – Sheppard every morning, 56% by car; 32% by transit.
• Direct access to Highways 404, 401 and DVP
• Pedestrian-friendly neighbourhood with majority of amenities within walking distance
DON'T WAIT ANY LONGER - REGISTER TODAY AND RECIEVE 1ST IN LINE ACCESS WITH PLATINUM VIP PRICELIST!