Live Life To The Fullest
Located at 223 Princess Street, in the heart of Kingston’s bright and energetic downtown, Crown Condos promises to be a rare opportunity for those seeking to live a vibrant urban lifestyle.
At Crown Condos you will enjoy incredible amenities, beautiful panoramic views and a thriving downtown culture at your doorstep.
Project Name: Crown Condominiums
Developer: IN8 Developments
Architect: SRM Architects
Address: 223 Princess St, Kingston
Intersection: Princess St & Montreal St, Kingston.
Number of Storeys: 9
Total Number of Units: 182
Est. Occupancy: Early 2024
Rooftop terrace with BBQ stations and cabana seating areas, Large exercise room with yoga studio, Multi-purpose party room/games room, Concierge service with parcel room
Live in the centre of the action. Crown Condos is located in Kingston’s desirable downtown core boasting a 95 Walk Score.
Live like a king surrounded by shopping, restaurants and entertainment. At Crown Condos you will also enjoy convenient access to the St. Lawrence waterfront for culture, events, scenic walks and cycling.
I WANT TO Own A Piece Of Kingston
Kingston has always been proud of its history and the downtown area has been healthy and thrived for generations.
Situated on a rare infill parcel of land, Crown Condos will be the centre piece to Kingston’s thriving businesses, eclectic selection of shops, and top rated restaurants. It will feature the historic century old Capitol Theatre building as its stylish entry, blending new with old, by pairing historically inspired aesthetic with modern high tech features.
Crown Condos brings a rare opportunity for those seeking to own a piece of Kingston.
It’s your time to own Kingston’s Crown.
Major post-secondary institutions
Kingston is home to three major post-secondary institutions: St. Lawrence College, Queen’s University and the Royal Military College of Canada. The constant influx of graduates and students makes the region a hotbed for emerging talent, says Shelley Hirstwood, a business development officer for the Kingston Economic Development Corp.
PARKS & REC
Situated in nature and on Lake Ontario, Kingston boasts a variety of choices for exploring the nature or enjoying recreational activities.
Most popular Kingston spots:
- Breakwater Park (unique meandering shoreline)
- Caraco Park (Kingston's premier sports field)
- City Park (large leafy park)
- Grass Creek Park (95 acre rural park)
- Lake Ontario Park (scenic walks and natural landscapes)
- Located just a 5 minute drive, or 17 minute walk from Queen’s University.
- The site possesses a 97/100 Walk Score which means that most amenities are within walking distance which include grocery stores, restaurants, coffee shops, public parks, Kingston General Hospital, and more.
- 7 minutes from St. Lawrence College
- Just 4 minutes from the Royal Military College of Canada
- 5 minute walk to over 200 businesses and all essential amenities
- The region is served by an excellent transportation system known as the Kingston Transit.
- Bus routes right outside the condo on Princess Street
- Beautiful water views of Lake Ontario
IN8 Developments are an incredibly successful team of real estate developers, with many projects located across Southern Ontario.They offer abundant housing choices for students, young professionals, and even downsizers who are looking for more manageable homes.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!