Live Electric, In the Heartbeat of Toronto
Rising in the heart of the city, Elektra by Menkes is a striking new condominium that places you that the center of the action. A community awash with exceptional freedoms and experiences available only to those who live in the core. Everything Toronto begins here, providing a truly electric lifestyle located conveniently close to work and surrounded by phenomenal shopping, extraordinary dining, and boundless entertainment opportunities.
Condo Project Name: Elektra
Developer: Menkes Developments
Architect: Giannone Petricone Architects
Location: 218 Dundas St E, Toronto
Intersection: Dundas St E and Jarvis St
Building Type: Condo
Number of Storeys: 48
Number of Units: Approx. 500
Suite Type: Studio to 3 Bedroom
Amenities: Over 20,000 sq.ft. - Sound Studio, Gaming Hub, Garden Cafe, Outdoor Terrace, Co-working Lounge, Party Lounge, Theatre, Kids Zone, Fitness Studio, Yoga Studio, Fireplace Terrace
Est. Occupancy: Spring 2027
Centre of Toronto's Emerging Tech and Education
Toronto Metropolitan University (Formerly Ryerso University)
- A short walk away from Yonge-Dundas Square and Nathan Philips Square
- 9 minute walk to CF Eaton Centre, North America's busiest shopping centre
- Steps to Dundas TTC Station, College Station for travel throughout the GTA
- Easy access to Ryerson University, George Brown College, OcadU, University of Toronto
- For a greener outlook, residents can visit Moss Park, Allen Gardens, The Toronto Islands and much more
- Recreational activities downtown include the CN Tower, Ripley's Aquarium, AGO, ROM, Distillery District, Kensington Market, Chinatown and more
Menkes Developments Ltd is a family-operated business with deep roots in the city of Toronto. The Company was established nearly 65 years ago by Murray Menkes, an entrepreneur, visionary and successful businessman, who initially wanted his business to be focused on building single-family homes that delivered outstanding quality and lasting value. Over the years, Menkes grew to creating entire mixed-use communities, becoming a fully integrated, multi-disciplinary real estate development company.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!