The Tallest Frank Gehry-Designed Buidling in the World
Unrivaled, world-class condominiums in downtown Toronto, Frank Gehry has transformed the world of architecture. Now, the Maestro of Form is coming home. Forma's iridescent facade and twisting shape will reflect the colours of the sun and the form of the surrounding buildings to change Toronto's skyline. Located on King Street West, Forma will be an exceptional addition to the city at the nexus between the Entertainment District and Financial District.
Condo Project Name: Forma
Developer: Great Gulf, Dream and Westdale Properties
Design Architect: Frank Gehry - Gehry Parners, LLP
Address: 266 King Street W, Toronto
Intersection: University Ave & King St
Building Type: Condo
Suite Types: Studio, Jr. 1B, 1B, 1B+D, 2B, 2B+D, 3B, 3B+D
Storeys: 73+84 (2 Towers)
- Perfect Transit Score and a near perfect Walk and Bike score of 98/100 and 95/100 respectively
- Within walking distance, residents can find themselves with ease of access to Union Station, Rogers Centre, Scotiabank Area, CN Tower, Toronto PATH and much more
- Steps away from St. Andrew TTC Station and Osgoode TTC Station
- Just north are University of Toronto, OCAD University and Ryerson University
- Restaurants and Bars nearby include Alo, Gusto 101, Buca, Kinoya Sushi and Bar, Nobu, Akira Bak, Real Sports Bar and much more
- Chinatown, Queen's Park, Stackt Market, Kensginton Market, Dundas Square, Toronto City Hall, Waterfront and Nathan Philips Square are all within vicinity
Dream Developments' transformational communities provide a curated ecosystem of amenities and services that enhance lives and ensure the area will grow and thrive for generations to come. They are committed to promoting health and well-being, while reducing socioeconomic inequalities through our dedication to affordable housing solutions. They always invest with purpose, working tirelessly to maximize the value of each and every development.
From their first lot in Cambridge, Great Gulf is the residential division of the Great Gulf Group of Companies; a multifaceted company which includes commercial, mixed-use, and residential development, construction management and software, engineered panel manufacturing, architecture, and hospitality, in 18 cities across North America. They’ve come a long way, but while a lot has changed in that time, one thing has not: Their unwavering commitment to building spaces that inspire people to live greatly.
For over 60 years, Toronto-based Westdale Properties has owned, managed and developed real estate across North America. As a family company with a unique vision for multi-residential real estate and an understanding of mixed-use development, Westdale Properties is committed to fostering positive experiences for the thousands of people who live in, work and shop at their properties.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!