Located at Jarvis and Carlton, JAC is an exciting new 35-storey condominium at the centre of an expressive, vibrant neighbourhood and community that revels in the eclectic, reveres inclusivity in diversity and relies on its people to inspire and evolve its scene. Art, fashion and food define the neighbourhood with a nod to nature near Allan Gardens and serious street smarts coming together at Ryerson.
Project Name: JAC Condos
Developer: Graywood Developments Ltd. and Phantom Developments
Address: 308 Jarvis StToronto, ON M5A 2P2
Major Intersection: Jarvis St & Carlton, Toronto
Number of Units: 489
Co-working Lounge and Coffee Bar
10th Floor Party Room Leading To The Outdoor Terrace
Quiet Library and Study Room
JAC Condos Lobby
- Near Perfect Transit Score
- Perfect Walk and Bike Score
- 2 Minute walk to Ryerson University
- 5 mins to College Station
- 9 mins to Eaton Centre
- 12 Minute drive to Gardener Expressway
- Restaurants such as Balzac's coffee, Sansotei Ramen, Salad King, The Senator and many more nearby
- JAC Condos is the perfect solution for post-secondary students looking for off-campus housing.
- Working where you live is possible when calling JAC Condos home. The Financial District, Hospital Row, and the East Bayfront Development are all easily accessible and will help cut down on daily commute times.
- 24/7 Hotspot for the cafe culture and culinary curious.
Founded in 1985, Graywood Developments Ltd. is a privately-owned Toronto based company that has developed an impressive portfolio of residential, commercial and industrial real estate projects located in major centres throughout North America. The company has completed notable high-rise residential developments such as Number One York Quay, Landmark of Thornhill and Europa. Graywood together with its partner Cadillac Fairview is currently completing the Ritz-Carlton Hotel and Residences in Toronto.
Phantom Developments has extensive experience in developing quality residential, commercial and industrial spaces that enhance the communities in which they live.
Phantom Developments is an investor in the L-Tower project, the iconic condominium adjoining the Sony Centre at Front and Yonge Streets, through its development partner Castle Point Realty Partners Ltd.; 1001 Bay Street which was one of the 1990’s most
successful selling condominium developments, plus an extensive portfolio of over 2 million square feet of industrial and commercial leasing space.
Register below for VVIP platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!