M2M brings the ultimate in Sky Suite living to North York
New Exclusive Release of
The M2M Condos is a new condo development by Aoyuan-International, this condos development will consist of 5 towers and providing 1660 suites in total, phase 1 will consist of two buildings rising from a shared 8-storey podium featuring retail and commercial space. M2M condos are located at 5915 Yonge Street, North York, Ontario.
The Newtonbrook neighbourhood is one of the highest in-demand area in uptown Toronto. Residents of this development will enjoy vibrant lifestyles living next to some of Yonge Street’s best in dining, easy access to transit routes, and recreation for the whole family. M2M Condos is the perfect spot to live or rent or invest.
Aoyuan Property Holdings Ltd
|5915 Yonge St, North York
|Yonge & Finch
- Perfect transit score of 100 out of 100
- Rider’s paradise with many public transits option available
- 8 minute walks to TTC Finch Subway Station and Finch Go Bus Terminal with your choice of 10 bus routes also service the area to get you wherever you need to go
- Easy access to the most major universities and colleges in Toronto
- Short ride to York University, University of Toronto and Ryerson University
- Close to shop and restaurants
- Only 15 mins walk to Centerpoint Mall, access to shops such as Lowes, Canadian Tire, Shopper Drug Mart and more!
- Popular neighbourhood eateries include Jack Astors, Union Social Eatery, Oliver & Bonacini Café Grill, Pickle Barrel, Miller Tavern, and more.
Families can relax and picnic in the nearby natural spaces and parks, including Centre Park, Goulding Park, Newtonbrook Park, Silverview Park, all of which are within walking distance from M2M Condos
About the Developer
Aoyuan Property is the international branch of the Chinese Property Groups. It has become the most successful branch of the parent company, having eclipsed all the others. They started their international endeavours by building in Sydney Australia, but they have since begun developing in Canada and Hong Kong. They have been able to sustain success by hiring locally, and understanding the desires and requirements within each city in which they build.
Register below for 1st in-line platinum all access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!