Centrally located in a highly desirable and convenient North York neighborhood, just south of the intersection at Don Mills and Eglinton, Metro Park Condominiums boasts proximity to parks, culture, and retail destinations–without sacrificing the urban experience.
Condo Project Name: Metro Park Condos
Developer: DBS Developments
Major Intersection: Don Mills Rd. and Eglinton Ave E, Toronto
Building Type: Condo
Connected, Curated, Transit-Oriented
This transit-oriented community is positioned at the center point of one of the most infrastructure-intensified locations in Toronto.
- Steps away from the Eglinton Crosstown LRT route
- Within walking distance of the new Science Centre Station where they can easily access the LRT and local TTC bus routes
- Easy access to nearby major thoroughfares including the Don Valley Parkway
- Loblaws exists right in front of the condo and Costco sits less than 10 minutes away by car
- Just 5 minutes away by car and 20 minutes afoot are The Shops at Don Mills
- Nearby parks include Ferrand Drive Park, Moccasin Trail Park, and Leonard Lawton Park
With roots in Gonte Construction and founder David Bela Salomon, DBS has been developing communities for over 50 years. Founded on values of providing quality homes with excellent service and care to individuals and families, DBS has evolved into a fully integrated real estate development company serving the Greater Toronto Area.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!