Luxury Townhomes in Historic Markham
A beautiful Luxury Townhome Community nestled in an established neighbourhood,
surrounded by mature trees next to the Rouge River in the Historic Village of Markham.
Mill Street Towns, located in the Historic Vinegar Hill district,
is considered to be a serene neighbourhood full of history and nature trails,
where many residents go to relax in natural surroundings
but are close to the variety of amenities and activities just a few minutes drive away.
Condo Project Name: Mill Street Townhomes
Developer: Garden Homes
Location: 17 Mill St, Markham
Intersection: Markham Rd & Hwy 407
Building Type: Townhouse
Number of Townhomes: 14
Townhome Types: 3-Storeys townhouse
- Right next to the Rouge River
- Close to Markham Road bus route
- 2 mins to Hwy 407 and takes around 30 mins to Downtown Toronto
- 4 mins drive to Markham GO station, 8 mins to Centennial GO Station
- 5 mins to CF Markville Mall
- 5 mins to Costco, Canadian Tire, Staples and The Home Depot
- 7 mins drive to Markham Green Golf Club
- 9 mins drive to Seneca College Markham Campus, 12 mins to Seneca College Newnham Campus
- Close to Markham Village Library and restaurants and grocery like No Frills, Longo's and Markham Fine Foods
- Nearby Milne Dam Consevation Park, Rouge Valley Park and Forest Therapy Trail
- Surrounded by Schools like Markham District High School and Franklin Street Public School
Mill Street Towns
Already Part of Markham's History
Vinegar Hill was originally the heart of Markham Village as it was one of the first settled neighbourhoods in Markham. In the 1820s the residents established cider mills powered by the Rouge River, a school and a post office.
In the 1830s, a small number of Roman Catholics had settled into the Markham Village. However, the 1847 potato famine drove a number of immigrants from Ireland to Toronto. Consequently, the city’s population more than doubled, and many new immigrants came to settle in Markham. Vinegar Hill was subsequently dubbed ‘Little Dublin’. As there was a need for a larger place to worship, Rouge Street was selected and in 1862 a wood frame church was built on the same site.
Garden Homes has adapted old-world quality and craftsmanship into contemporary building standards that endure the test of time. They have built some of the finest homes in the GTA.
With an unwavering commitment to quality and customer service, the company believes that each home they build is a reflection of their extraordinary competency and expertise. You can trust Garden Homes to build your new home.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!