A Modern Lifestyle Enriched by Nature in Richmond Hill
Set in the terraced Oak Ridge Moraine,is a master-planned community surrounded by parks and trails, with scenes so stunning it almost seems unreal. Sit by the surrounding lakes and absorb the serene sights, marvel at the beautiful blue-green shades that change in intensity through the summer months.
Breathe in the pureness of fresh air, or explore further by nature strolls, or bike the green single-track. With incredible schools, playgrounds, vibrant dining and shopping, this family community of Oakridge Green is sure to make an impression.
Project Name: Oakridge Green Homes
Developer: Sundance Homes
Intersection: Leslie St & Stouffville Rd, Richmond Hil
Building Type: Detached Home (Double Garage)
- 3 Minutes to Hwy 404
- 4 Minutes to Gormley GO Station
- 5 Minutes to 19th Avenue Farmer's Market
- 8 Minutes to Richmond Green Sports Centre & Park
- 8 Minutes to Elgin Mills Crossing
- 14 Minutes to central Richmond Hill
- 15 Minutes to Richmond Hill GO Station
- Top Ranking Schools: Richland Academy, Holy Trinity School, Academy for Gifted Children - P.A.C.E., Bond Lake Public School, Victoria Square Public School, Richmond Green Secondary School
- Nearby natural amenities: Jefferson Forest, Phyllis Rawlinson Park, Lake Wilcox, Bond Lake, Oak Ridges Trail, Oak Ridges Corridot Conservation Reserve and Saigeon Trail
- Nearby golf clubs: Station Creek Golf Club, Rolling Hill Golf Club, Meadowbrook Golf Club, Summit Golf & County Club, Bathurst Glen Golf Course and Angus Glen Golf Club
MAKE WAY FOR OPULENT LIVING
Always within sight and mere steps away is the unlimited lake access that makes life at Oakridge Green captivating beyond measure, and the perfect backdrop to any occasion.
Paired wonderfully with the allure of the outdoors is the incomparable interiors, rich in both character and comfort, designed to the highest standards. A gracious entryway, a masterfully designed great room, distinguished by a wide-open space that is warm and inviting, and boasts stunning backyard views.
Enjoy a well-appointed kitchen curated for the culinary creative, and versed in the epicurean arts – reflective surfaces, crisp lines, sleek functionality and integrated, modern-day conveniences. Outside, there is always room to entertain. Relax with friends and family, and there are always places to dream in the perfect setting of pure elegance and restful living.
Sundance Homes was founded in the spirit of friendship and family, with a tradition built on design, innovation and quality. For the past 20 years, Sundance Homes has proudly created some of the ﬁ nest new home communities throughout Southern Ontario.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!