Park Place, the next phase of SmartVMC, SmartCentres REIT’s 100+ acre master-planned city centre in Vaughan’s new downtown hub. Located on the northeast corner of Highway 7 and Commerce Street and immediately adjacent to SmartVMC’s central 9-acre park, the two-tower proposal is set to expand the area’s emerging skyline, rising to heights of 48 and 56 storeys. These mixed-use towers build on SmartVMC’s transit-oriented, pedestrian-friendly development, adding to the vibrant community growing in Vaughan’s burgeoning downtown
Project Name: Park Place VMC
Address: 3320 Hwy 7, Vaughan
Major Intersection: Jane St & Hwy 7
Building Type: High-Rise Condo
Number of Storeys: 56
Number of Units: 1111
Est Occupancy: 2027
The Site Plan
Part of the 100-acre Master-Planned City Centre in the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre which features residential, office, retail and a 9-acre urban park right in the heart of Vaughan! Residents will be in the centre of a thriving new city centre just moments from flagship retail such as Wal-Mart, Lowes, Home Outfitters, RBC along with other Big Box Retail just moments away. This proposal will sit in close proximity to the Commerce Street VIVA Station (located immediately south) and the VMC Subway Station which connects with TTC Subway Line 1.
- Fitness area
- Yoga spaces
- Cycle lab
- Games room
- Outdoor terrace
- Nearby Canada’s Wonderland and Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre
- Within walking distance of Vaughan Metropolitan Centre station where they can access the subway and regional bus routes.
- Just a short subway ride away from York University and Seneca College
- Steps to the subway, shops, restaurants and the 9-acre Central Park, designed by world-renowned landscape architect Claude Cormier
- Big box stores such as Costco, IKEA, Canadian Tire, HomeSense and Walmart SuperCentre can be found within minutes
- Extremely convenient with many transit stops available in walking distance
- Easy access to Highway 400, 7, 407, and the 401
SmartCentres is long known for their commercial and retail plazas found throughout the GTA, and have successfully branched into the urban housing and condominium market. They bring a wealth of development experience to their new endeavours.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!