||3260 Sheppard Ave E.
North York M1T 3K3
||Sheppard Ave E. / Warden
Hwy 401, 404
- Walk score of 70/100 in the Tam O'Shanter Sullivan E05 neighborhood
- Sheppard LRT travels right past Pinnacle East's door
- Access to Hwy 401 and Hwy 404
- Close by Future LRT at door step
- Bridlewood Park
- Close to Don Mills Subway Station
- Close to Warden Station
- Easy access to Agincourt GO station
- Minutes away from Fairview Mall
- Walking Distance to Shopping Centre, supermarkets, and more
Pinnacle Toronto East Condos is a new condo development project by prestigious Pinnacle International located nearby Bridlewood Park at 3260 Sheppard Ave East in North York. Pinnalce International is known for its extraordinary communities in Vancouver, San Diego, Missisauga and Toronto. Now it is launching Pinnacle Toronto East this fall/winter 2018.
Pinnacle International is a Canadian based developer or builder with its headquarter in Vancourver, B.C. It has been a leader of master-planned communities that offer exclusive luxury condo residences, retail and commercial developments. The company has managed to deliver over 7,000 residences to help create and improve neighbourhoods all over Vancouver, Toronto, and San Diego. They have development plans for an additional 10,000 residential units in various locations throughout North America.