This new condo project is a mixed-use tower just north of one of the city’s main transit hubs just minutes north of Finch Station Plaza On Yonge Condos is a modern mixed-use condominium development by Plaza Corporation in North York. This 32-story tower pre-construction project designed by Quadrangle Architects sits at 5858 Yonge St. on the west side of Yonge Street in Newtonbrook neighborhood. Plaza’s development proposal calls for family-sized suites, 4,000 square feet of retail space, and a stunning rooftop amenity terrace.
Condo Project Name: Plaza on Yonge
Architect: Quadrangle Architects
Intersection: Yonge and Finch, Toronto
Building Type: Condo
Number of Storeys: 32
Number of Units: 408
- Minutes to Centrepointmall, offering more than 126 brand name stores
- A short walk away from Finch Station for easy access to TTC, GO and YRT transit lines
- Steps from bustling and vibrant Yonge Street where residents can find plenty of local and brand name retailers
- 15 mins to York University
- 7 mins to Empress walk, located within the Heart of North York and is a large Canadian condo and retail complex featuring a Cineplex Cinemas and North York Subway Station
- 8 mins away from Hwy 401
- Nearby parks include Earl Bales Park, Willowdale Off-Leash Dog Park, Newtonbrook Park, Hendon Park and more
For several decades, Plazacorp has been investing in land, low-rise and high-rise development, and technology ventures that drive our innovation economy toward smarter cities and more livable communities. Integrity, transparency, alignment and consistent returns have become the foundations of our brand. A passion for innovation drives each of our business units.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!