- With a head turning design and a prime location at the CF Shops at Don Mills, this is one of the most anticipated condominiums in all of Metropolitan Toronto.
- Vertical, multi-level cascades create a modern look and bring a unique urban feel to these lavish homes.
- Spirits Condos will be 34 storey tower with a cascading 14 storey base which will include 502 mixed units.
- Units will be a mix of one bedroom, one bedroom + den & two bedrooms.
- The building will feature retail space on the ground-level.
169 The Donway W, North York, M3C 4G6
||C13 Bambury Don Mills
|Number of Suites
|Number of Floors
||1 Bed, 1+Den, 2 Bed
|Date of completion
- 4 minute walk to CF Shops at Don Mills
- Minutes from Hwy 401 and the DVP
- 4 minutes from Ontario Science Centre
- 10 minutes from Sunnybrook Hospital
- Has a walkscore of 90/100, walkable EVERYWHERE
- Thousands of York University and University of Toronto students attend school at a close proximity to Spirits Condos.
- Walking distances to library, cinema, shops, restaurants, entertainment, community centres, hair salons.
- Future Scarborough LRT line (estimated to be completed in 2020) will bring thousands of new jobs and investment opportunities to the area.
- Located in the Banbury-Don Mills neighbourhood in Toronto North York
- Nearby parks include Macklin Hancock Park, Duncairn Park, Moccasin Trail Park and Mike Bela Park
Register below for 1st in-line platinum all access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!