Stride Condos and Towns is a New Condo Townhome development by Kingsmen-Group-Inc- located at 501 Lakeshore Road East, Look at the lake. It’s a calm, silvery blue, a reflection of the morning sun and sky. Shops are open for business, brunch on patios, bikers, runners, the neighbourhood is already alive. Your schedule’s wide open. Maybe you’ll run the waterfront or explore that little boutique store you’ve been telling your friends about. This is your day.
Stride Condos & Towns
||Stride Condos & Towns
501 Lakeshore Rd East, Mississauga, L5G 1H9
Lakeshore Rd E & Enola Ave
||Kingsmen Group Inc
Condos & Towns from the mid $500s
- 1,2 & 3 bedroom designs
- Close to Port Credit GO & Long Branch GO
- Beautiful rooftop terraces
- Views of Lake Ontario
- Modern architecture
- Stylish features & finishes
- Walk to shopping, restaurants, schools, entertainment and leisure
- Located a quick drive to the expansive Square One
- Surrounded by protected green space
- Steps from Lake Ontario, Waterfront Trail, Parks and Marinas
- Medical facilities nearby include Lakeshore Cawthra Medical center & Trillium Hospital
Location & Neighbourhood
- Walk score 80/100
- Minutes away from QEW & Highway 403
- 20 min from Downtown from via GO
- 25 minutes drive to Humber College
- 16 minutes drive to University of Toronto Mississauga
- Residents of Stride Condos & Towns will enjoy breathtaking views of Lake Ontario
- Scenic parks that line Lake Ontario such as Rattray Marsh Conservation Area, Jack Darling Memorial Park, Richard’s Memorial Park, JC Saddington Park & JJ Plays Park
- Walking distance to the Long Branch GO Station
- Located in Port Credit, the heart of Mississauga’s entertainment hub for shopping, events, music and dining on the waterfront
- Steps away to MiWay Transit travelling up and down the Lakeshore strip of Port Credit
- 5 minutes to Port Credit GO Station which will be one of the two LRT-GO transfer points.
- The LRT Hurontario will run all the way from Port Credit to Brampton.
Close to Transit! – Stride Condos are located within walking distance to Long Branch Go Station, just steps away from MiWay Transit, and will also be close to the new LRT-GO, which will allow you to travel easily throughout the city. It creates convenience of transit to its future residents.
The Heart of the City! – Port Credit is known for its vibrant entertainment, you can enjoy shopping, dining, and music all nearby. It is very easy to rent to tenants who work at the heart of the city!
Scenic Views! – Enjoy breathtaking views of Lake Ontario and take in the greenery of one of the many nearby parks and conservation areas.
Commuting is a Breeze! – With easy access to the QEW and Highway 403, it is easy to get to Humber College - Lakeshore or UofT - Mississauga. It attracts students from the University of Toronto Mississauga and Humber College to rent a place at Stride Condos and Towns.
Stride Condos & Towns is being developed by Kingsmen Group who have 30 years of experience with 13 Community locations, 11,014 homes designed, and 10,291 homes built. With Kingsmen you are getting quality, experience & a trusted developer. Kingsmen guarantees to deliver quality craftmanship to your new home.
We specialize in the planning and development of landmark residential and commercial real estate projects across southern Ontario. Our ever-growing portfolio includes over 3,000 condominium suites and over 1,500,000 square feet of commercial and industrial space.
REGISTER BELOW FOR 1ST IN-LINE PLATINUM ALL ACCESS OR CALL KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 FOR MORE INFORMATION!