Spectacular High Rise Homes
Television City is a $360-million-dollar project that will house approximately 618 units in total once complete. Occupying 44,000 sq. ft. of land, the development will consist of two separate high-rise towers connected by a skywalk. Located at 163 Jackson St. West, the proposed development calls for a 40-storey and 30-storey tower. The buildings will feature approximately 485,424 square feet of usable space, with 474,080 sq. ft. dedicated to residential units and 11,344 sq. ft. of retail space. The historic mansion currently on-site is a heritage building built in 1850 that will be repurposed and preserved as part of Television City.
Condo Project Name: Television City
Developer: Lamb Development Corp.
Location: 163 Jackson St W, Hamilton, ON
Intersection: Jackson St W and Caroline St S
Building Type: Condo
Number of Storeys: 40 and 30 Storey
Number of Units: 618 Total
Owners and residents will be able to enjoy hotel-like amenities featuring an outdoor infinity pool, fitness center and skyclub. Additionally, a co-op tech centre will allow professionals and creatives to use a workspace environment that fosters collaboration and fulfills their work-at-home digital needs. A children's play centre, private dog walk and pet-washing station will appeal to growing families.
- 10 Minute walk away from Jackson Square, a large indo0r shopping mall, commerical and entertainment complex within the downtown core of Hamilton
- 7 minute drive to McMaster University
- Located right beside Lake Ontario and for a greener outlook, residents can urn to Bayfront Park, Victoria Park, Cathedral Park and much more
- Situated within downtown Hamilton, residents can find a plethora of options for dining all down the strip of Locker St S
- 9 minute drive to Hamilton General Hospital
- Just 10 minutes drive away is a Walmart Supercentre, No Frills and Canadian Tire
Lamb Development Corp. (LDC) was founded in 2001 by Toronto’s top condominium broker Brad J. Lamb to directly participate in the development of stylish, urban condominium projects. At that time, with over 13 years of experience in consulting, marketing, and the selling of more than 100 of Toronto’s most innovative and exciting projects, Mr. Lamb wanted to bring something different to the development world. Since then, he has done just that; completing 19 developments, approximately 3400 suites for over $1.3B. Currently, Lamb Development Corp has three projects under construction, almost 800 suites for a value of $360 Million. Lamb Development Corp. is in development on a further 15 projects in Toronto, Hamilton, Calgary & Edmonton with a value of $2.4 Billion.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!