The Landscape Is Evolving With New Possibilities
Located at the apex of the city’s most coveted converging neighbourhoods, The Dupont brings together hotel-inspired sophistication with industrial heritage charm and a vibrant urban lifestyle.
Project Name: The Dupont Condos
Major Intersection: Dupont St & Ossington Ave, Toronto
Building Type: Condo
Number of Storeys: 9
Number of Units: 329
Number of Bedroom: 1-Bedroom to 3-Bedroom
Est. Occupancy: Spring 2025
The Dupont Site Plan
1. Retail/Visitor Parking
3. Residential Entrance
4. Retail Outdoor Seating
5. Urban Park
6. Retail and Residential Parking Entrance
7. Rooftop Pool
8. Outdoor Amenity Space/Private Lounge/Dining Areas
The Neighbourhood Map
Enjoy shops and dining, steps from The Dupont’s front door. With groundlevel retail it will be effortless to run errands or step out for a quick evening bite with friends.
The Dupont has an array of indoor and outdoor amenities that cater to all walks of life. Stay physically active in the Fitness Centre before taking on a quiet practice in the Yoga Studio. The Kids’ Room and Games Room are great for keeping younger residents occupied, while the Dining Room makes hosting and entertaining a crowd easy! When the weather gets warm, enjoy a dip in the Rooftop Pool before relaxing in the Sauna or Steam Room to let the demands of the day melt away.
Ground Floor Plan
1. Retail/Visitor Parking
2. Long-term Bicycle Parking
6. Parcel Room
9. Resident Entrance
10. Driveway Entrance
11. Residential Parking Entrance
Second Floor Amenity Plan
2. Steam Room
3. Washrooms/Changing Rooms
4. Day Lockers
5. Yoga Studio
6. Fitness Centre
7. Party Room/Social Lounge
8. Dining Room/Social Lounge
9. Multi-function Room
10. Games Room
11. Kids’ Room
12. Property Management Office
13. Private Fireside Lounge Areas
14. Poolside Lounge
15. Rooftop Pool
16. Private Lounge Areas
17. Outdoor BBQ & Kitchen
Suites at The Dupont, featuring sleek cabinetry and desirable finishes, are efficient and modern. All suites are designed with fashionable styles and features, including sliding frameless doors on all closets. Floors include premium plank laminate boards, installed with acoustic underlay beneath to ensure noise reduction throughout, and white tiles in bathrooms, laundry, and storage rooms. The open-concept kitchens are constructed with granite or engineered quartz countertops, a stainless steel sink and matching slab backsplash.
- Over 16,000 square feet of exclusive indoor and outdoor building amenities including co-working spaces, meeting rooms, lounge spaces, children’s playrooms, state of the art fitness centre, yoga room, sauna, and a rooftop terrace.
- Immediate access to TTC bus routes right outside the front door.
- The subway and streetcar routes are located just a short walk from home.
- Short stroll to the Annex and the glittering retail and cultural hotspot of Yorkville.
- Trails and lush parks including Christie Pits Park, Earlscourt Park, and High Park.
We couldn’t think of a better organization to be handling this project than Tridel. Easily one of the city’s most established and celebrated builders, they’ve been building condominiums since the 1960’s, longer than almost any other group. Their projects tend to be thoughtfully-designed and feature high-quality finishes and luxe amenities. They’re also very well regarded in the “green” building sphere, having been awarded BILD GTA’s “Green Builder of the Year” award more than any other firm.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!