It all starts here - a new extension of the Distillery District, modern urban living, and one of the last opportunities to own a piece of a historic neighbourhood. It’s a blank canvas. It’s upward movement. It’s a chance to write the story of tomorrow, today. 32 storeys. Views across the city and the lake. Crisp architecture and with a podium that blends perfectly into its surroundings. Heritage-inspired, future-forward. On the cusp of something extraordinary. Your future begins at The Goode. Brought to you by the Graywood Developments,
Condo Project Name: The Goode
Developer: Graywood Developments
Location: 33 Parliament St, Toronto, ON, M5A 2Y2
Intersection: Parliament St and Front St E, Toronto
Building Type: Condo
Suite Type: Studio - 3Br + Den
Number of Storeys: 32
Number of Units: 540
Occupancy: Spring 2025
The Distillery District has been the site of evolution, progress, and change for more than 200 years, and that evolution continues. Here’s a look at what’s in store.
Located in the Distillery District, a hub of culture and creativity and one of Canada’s most soughtafter destinations for art, culture, entertainment, dining, and retail. Steps to many Distillery District and local favourites.
- 2 Outdoor terraces
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- BBQ Area
- Sun Deck
- Garden Terrace
- Dining Area
- Lobby lounge with fireplace
- Fully-automated parcel system
- Pet spa
- Bike repair station
- Games room
- Coffee bar
- and more!
Well-connected to transit, highways, bike paths and trails. And new bi-directional bike lanes, proposed along Mill Street and the Esplanade from Yonge all the way to Bayview, will make it even easier to connect to existing bikeways on Bayview, Cherry St., Lower Sherbourne and Yonge.
- 1 minute walk to Mill Street at Parliament Street bus top
- 6 minute walk to King and Parliament Streetcar stop
- 6 minute walk to Cherry Street at King Street streetcar stop
- 7 minute walk to new Corktown Station
- 1 minute bike to Waterfront Trail
- 6 minute drive to Gardiner Expressway
- 7 minute drive to Union Station
- Perfect bike and transit score
- Walk score of 93/100
- Located within the Distillery District
- 4 minute bike to both George Brown College St. James campus and Waterfront campus
- 15 minute drive to University of Toronto St. George Campus
- 6 minute walk to groceries
- 10 minute walk to St Lawrence Market
- 3 minute walk to Balzac's
- 4 minute walk to El Catrin, Spirit of York and Pure Spirits Oyster House
- 5 minute walk to Mill Street Beer Hall and Cluny Bistro & Boulangerie
- 5 minute walk to Soulpepper Theatre Company
- 10 minute bike to CF Eaton Centre
- 10 minute walk to the Canary District
- 11 minute bike to Dundas Square
- 12 minute walk to Corktown Common
Graywood Developements are developers and investors.
A Toronto-based private investment management company that specializes in the development of real estate properties of exceptional quality in Canada, as well as select markets in the United States.
Graywood does more.
Their unique expertise incorporates a wealth of services from acquiring development sites, deal underwriting and structuring to all aspects of development management including land use approvals, project design, sales, marketing, construction management and project financing.
Their investments are primarily made through partnerships with institutions, pension plans, family offices, high-net-worth individuals, land owners and residential home builders.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!