The Landing Is On The Horizon
The exciting opportunity to live near Whitby's beautiful waterfront is coming! The Landing offers beautifully scaled condominiums residences located by the lake and just a 3-minute stroll to the GO Station, waterfront trails, shops and more.
The Landing - a commuter's paradise and the perfect place to land!
Project Name: The Landing Condos at Whitby Harbour
Developer: Carttera Private Equities
Architect: IBI Group
Interior Designer: Figure3
Address: 1614 Charles Street, Whitby
Major Intersection: Victoria St W & Charles St, Whitby
Building Type: Condo
Number of Storeys: 18
Number of Units: 348
Est. Occupancy: July 2023
Ideally located between the Whitby GO station and the Port of Whitby Harbour, this is Whitby’s prime harbor view address where you can walk, cycle, drive or sail to your destination. The Landing Condos in Whitby Habour is a stunning new destination specially designed with your lifestyle in mind.
WHITBY ON THE RISE
- Whitby is home to 2nd largest population in the Durham region approx. 128,377 people3
- Home to two unique downtown cores: Downtown Whitby and Downtown Brooklyn
- The Town of Whitby offers two unique areas, the southern portion is predominantly urban and an economic hub, while the northern municipality is rural
- Home of the Regional Municipality of Durham Headquarters
- Hosts 200+ annual events
- 200+ restaurants and bars
THE LANDING CONDOS
- 3 MIN TO WHITBY GO STATION
- 5 MIN TO WATERFRONT TRAIL
- 6 MIN TO IROQUOIS PARK SPORTS COMPLEX
- 1 Min TO FUTURE DOCKSIDE DEVELOPMENT
- 5 MIN TO DOWNTOWN WHITBY
- 8 MIN TO OSHAWA CENTRE
- 12 MIN TO FUTURE DURHAM LIVE ENTERAINMENT COMPLEX
- 20 MIN TO U OF T SCARBOROUGH CAMPUS
- 35 MIN TO DOWNTOWN TORONTO
- 40 MIN RIDE TO UNION STATION
48 MIN FROM BRAMPTON
51 MIN FROM BURLINGTON
57 MIN FROM MARKHAM
58 MIN FROM NEWMARKET
87 MIN FROM BARRI
Durham Live, This landmark project in neighbouring Pickering, will become the region’s premier entertainment and tourism districts.
- The Casino District, 40-acre site connected directly to the GO Train
- VIP cinemas, 5-star hotel an amphitheatre for live concerts and theatre, performance hall, golf course, water park, and more
- Four dining districts
- Three retail districts
- TriBro Studios, the first purpose-built Film Studio District in the region
- 12,000+ new jobs to be created
- 12-minute drive from The Landing
- Phase 1 under construction
- Located at Whitby by the lake with spectacular lake views
- Just a 3-minute walk away from the Whitby GO Station, allowing for a commute into Union Station in under an hour.
- Within a short drive of Pickering Town Centre.
- With several bus route stops just steps away, including a bus connecting students straight to the local Durham College Campus.
- just minutes from Highway 401 and easy access of Highways 412, 407 & 404.
- Located near Big Box stores, restaurants, and banks, making it extremely convenient to get everyday errands done.
- Close to Dlive, a new casino scheduled for completion in 2019.
- Nearby parks including Kiwanas Heydenshore Park and Rotary Sunrise Lake Park.
Carttera Private Equities is a real estate developer that strives for quality returns for investors. It focuses on investment, and this is plain to see in their credentials of having created $2 billion of value since their founding in the mid 2000’s. When the Government of Ontario passed a law directed at limiting urban sprawl, they were quick to anticipate the GTA’s inseification of urbanization.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!