PRESTIGIOUS NEW URBAN CENTRE
The Post is an 8-storey condo coming to Oakville. Situated at the corner of Postridge Drive and Dundas Street, this new residence is within walking distance of Oakville’s uptown core. Surrounded by urban homes and exceptional dining and retail opportunities, it provides the feel of the big city on a smaller scale. Planned with pedestrians in mind, residents can walk or bike with ease to nearby parks, shopping plazas, and entertainment destinations. The Oakville Trafalger Memorial Hospital is only 10 minutes away, and highways 407 and 403 are less than 5 minutes away. Young professionals, couples, move-downs and families can experience the hustle and bustle of city living and the serenity of nearby greenspace in harmonious combination at The Post.
The Post is a stunning modern condo for the new professional living in this part of town. Contemporary design, thoughtfully crafted suites and common spaces, exceptional amenities, set in a neighbourhood with boutique shops, big box stores, and a wide variety of modern conveniences.
Condo Project Name: The Post
Developer: Greenpark Group
Address: 507 Dundas St E, Oakville
Intersection: Dundas St E & Postridge Dr
Number of Storeys: 8
Building Type: Condo
- 4 mins to Oakville's Uptown Core
- Bus routes right outside the doorstep, along Dundas St E
- 3 mins to SmartCentres Oakville
- 5 mins to Sheridan College Trafalgar Road Campus
- 6 mins to Iroquois Ridge Community Centre and River Oaks Community Centre
- 7 mins to Upper Oakville Shopping Centre and Oakville Place
- 14 mins to Square One Shopping Centre and Toronto Premium Outlets
- 14 mins to University of Toronto Mississauga Campus and 19 mins to McMaster University
- 15 mins to Lakeside Park and Tannery Park, with the scenic views of Lake Ontario
- 18 mins to Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Easy access to Highway 407 and 403
- Convenient Transit - 11 mins to Oakville Station and 14 mins to Bronte GO Station
- Nearby Top Ranking Private and Public Schools: Dearcroft Montessori School, Trafalgar Ridge Montessori School, Joshua Creek Public School, Iroquois Ridge High School, Sheridan Public School, Holy Trinity Cathoilic Secondary School
- Nearby Natural Amenities: Athabasca Pond, Buttonbush Woods Park, Veronica Tyrrell Park, William Rose Park, Zachary Pond, East Morrison Creek Trail, Blackfriar Trail, Skate Park
Oakville is one of Toronto's affluent neighbourhoods, with over 260 headquarters of national and international corporations. Oakville is known for its safe community, excellent selection of private and public schools, and abundance of recreational opporutnities. "Old Oakville", located on the shores of Lake Ontario, has a charming downtown with a picturesque harbour lined with sailboats. The heritage homes in Old Oakville are among the best in the GTA.
Private Dining Room
Greenpark Group is an esteemed team of professional real estate builders and developers. With over 50 years of experience, they have completed over 55,000 homes in the Greater Toronto Area ranging from townhomes to single-family homes and high-rise condominium buildings.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!