The Rosedale on Bloor Condos at 387 Bloor Street East
Walk Score of 91
3 minutes walk from Bloor Danforth Subway
16 minutes walk from U of T St George Campus
5 minutes walk to Yonge & Bloor
6 minutes walk to Yorkville
18 minutes walk to Ryerson University
Building A will have a proposed 506 residential units while Building B will have a proposed 76 residential units totaling 582 condo units. Parking will be in the 4 levels underground with a total of 173 proposed parking spots for residents with access from a driveway to Selby St. There will also be 584 bicycle spaces with 465 are those for residents.
The ground floor will hold the proposed retail space including the lobby and lounge area and where the concierge will be situated. The second floor will include more retail space along with residential indoor amenities. The outdoor amenity terrace is also included on this floor. Floors 3 to 49 will hold all of the suites for residents that would include the proposed 1-bedroom suites, 1-bedroom + den, 2-bedroom, 2-bedroom + den and 3-bedroom suites.
A very unique opportunity to take advantages of core downtown hottest area, steps to the following amenities: TTC subway station, Yonge Street Corridor, Yorkville, University of Toronto & University of Ryerson, Overlooking Rosedale – one of Toronto’s wealthiest and highly priced areas, restaurants and shops.
• Consists of 587 units, approximately 52 storeys high
• Equal distance to University of Toronto and Ryerson University
• Overlooking Rosedale, one of Toronto’s wealthiest and highly priced areas.
• Minutes away from Yorkville, a district in Toronto know for designer boutiques, fashionable restaurants, plush hotels and world-class galleries.
• Across the street from the Subway
THIS PROJECT IS NOT YET OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
REGISTER BELOW TO GET PRICES, PLANS AND BROCHURE!