RISING IN YORKVILLE
The Uptown Residences delivers unsurpassed elegance in the heart of Bloor-Yorkville. This classic 48-storey Art Deco-inspired tower offers impeccable suite designs and superb fitness amenities, all just steps from Toronto’s most fashionable shopping dining and entertainment. Exceptional available suites from 905 to 2,110 sq. ft.
• Exquisite atrium lobby with 24-hour Concierge service
• Grand balcony or terrace with spectacular views
• Exercise room, yoga/aerobics studio with Pilates area and steam rooms
• Virtual golf, party room and multi-media theatre lounge
• Custom kitchen cabinetry with extra height uppers; glass-door and full extension drawers
• Granite kitchen counter top
• Bosch stainless steel kitchen appliances
• Granite or marble bathroom counter top with white Kohler undermount basin
• Electric fireplace
• Pre-finished hardwood flooring for living/dining and den
Now rising at Bloor and Balmuto, The Uptown Residences is well under construction, and is destined to become a platinum address. By Private Appointment.
QUALITY KITCHEN FEATURES
• Quality custom-designed kitchen cabinetry from Vendor’s standard samples.
*Kitchen features extra tall upper cabinets. A glassed cabinet door feature and full
extension drawers with metal guides.
• Granite kitchen counter top from Vendor’s standard samples.
• Double stainless steel sink by Blanco with single lever pull out faucet by Moen (per plan).
• Track lighting ceiling fixture.
• Kitchen valance lighting over work surfaces.
• Ceramic tile backsplash from Vendor’s standard samples.
• Choice of porcelain tile, granite tile or pre-finished hardwood flooring from Vendor’s
• Refrigerator- Bosch 22 cu. ft. stainless steel finish counter-depth with through the door ice and
• Cooktop – Bosch 30” 4 burner with black ceramic glass.
• Built-in Oven – Bosch 30” self-cleaning stainless steel finish
• Dish Washer – Bosch 24” stainless steel finish complete with concealed electronic controls.
• Combination Microwave and Range Hood – Bosch 1.8 cu.ft. stainless steel finish.
• Stacked Washer/Dryer – Frigidaire One-piece stacked colour white. Stainless steel
LUXURIOUS BATHROOM FEATURES
• Quality custom-designed cabinetry from Vendor’s standard samples. Full width bottom lockable
• Choice of porcelain, marble or ceramic tiles for bathroom floors, walls of bathtub and
shower enclosure or separate shower walls from Vendor’s standard samples. Where there
is a separate shower and bathtub together, the bathtub to receive two courses of tile.
• Ceramic floor tile for floor of all separate shower enclosures from Vendor’s
• Choice of marble or granite counter top Banjo style from Vendor’s standard samples.
• Backsplash to match counter top.
• Under mount basin in white by Kohler.
• Chrome faucet with wing handles by Moen.
• Designer vanity mirror.
• Ceiling pot light(s).
• Waterproof shower ceiling fixture.
• Soaker tub as per plan.
• One-piece elongated toilet in white by Toto.
• Bathroom exhaust vented to exterior.
• Privacy lock.
• Chrome finish pressure balanced valve for bathtub and showers. Showers equipped
with slide bar adjustable shower feature by Moen.
• Frameless glass doors for bathrooms with separate showers.
LIVING AREA FEATURES
• Smooth ceilings throughout, cornice moldings, and coffered ceilings in selected areas.
• Electric fireplace.
• Individually controlled vertical heat pump for year round comfort.
• Choice of granite or porcelain tile or pre-finished hardwood flooring for foyer entrance from
Vendor's standard samples.
• Pre-finished hardwood flooring for living/dining and den from Vendor's standard samples.
• 40 oz. carpet with under pad for bedroom(s) floor from Vendor's standard samples.
• Solid core wood veneer suite entry door complete with brushed chrome lever handle.
• Paneled interior doors complete with brushed chrome lever handle.
• Mirrored closet sliding doors with chrome finish. White plastic coated ventilated wire shelving
in all closets.
• 3" Wood door casings with matching trim and 5" high baseboards.
• Capped ceiling outlet in dining room and den.
• Paint colour off white.
• Individual suite hydro meter.
• 100 amp (or greater) service with automatic circuit breakers.
• White toggle style switches and matching plugs.
• Cable TV outlets located in living room, all bedrooms and den (one per room).
• Telephone outlets located in living room, all bedrooms and den (one per room).
• Suite entry door to have door contact and keypad connect to manned 24-hour a day lobby
FLOOR TO CEILING HEIGHTS
Municipal numbered Floors 3, 4 and 5
Floor to ceiling height 8 Feet
* Upper kitchen cabinet standard height
Municipal numbered Floors 7 to 42
Floor to ceiling height 9 Feet
Municipal numbered Floors 43 to 47
Floor to ceiling height 10 Feet
Municipal numbered Floor LPH and PH
Floor to ceiling height 11 Feet
Ceiling heights stated above are approximate in principal rooms (except where reduced by bulkheads required for mechanical purposes such as kitchen and washroom exhausts and heating and cooling ducts).