The Wilmot is named after the original surveyor of the area, Samuel L. Wilmot. He laid the tracts upon which Oakville was built, who melded area’s heritage with its ambitions for a future city. It is this marriage of history and modernity that The Wilmot honours.
Condo Project Name: The Wilmot Condos
Developer: WP Development Inc
Architect: Baron Nelson Architects
Location: 1005 Dundas Street East, Oakville, ON
Intersection: Dundas St & Eighth Line, Oakville
Building Type: Condo
Number of Storeys: 8
Number of Units: 380
Situated at Dundas and Eighth Line, The Wilmot is set amid the growing uptown core of Oakville. Enjoy a plethora of amenities, including big box stores, schools, grocery stores, and restaurants just minutes from home, as well as green space, rivers, trails, and parks. The Wilmot offers the best of urban living and suburban quiet, all with easy access to the natural outdoor escapes of Oakville.
The Wilmot is less than five minutes away from the 403 and the QEW, and just 30 minutes from downtown Toronto. Take full advantage of Oakville’s transit which can take you to any of the nearby educational institutions, including Sheridan College Campus, or the world-class healthcare at the Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital.
- 3-minute away from Hwy 403 and 5 minutes away from Hwy 407 for easy access throughout the GTA
- 5-minute commute to Sheridan College Trafalgar Campus
- 300km of trails, parks, and forests surround the development such as Postridge Park, Nipigon Trail, Oak Park, Bostridge Park, Memorial Park, and more
- Local events such as the Downtown Oakville Jazz Festival, Ribfest, and Waterfront Festival gets hosted in the town
- Major retailers and restaurants nearby include Walmart, Canadian Tire, Kelsey's, The Keg, Nando's, and more
- Public transportation options are Oakville Regional Transit, Bronte GO station, and Oakville GO station
WP Development creates a better future. Our tenets – innovation, integrity, and sustainability –help us deliver quality in every community we build while respecting existing neighborhoods and environments. Purpose comes with responsibility. We strive to exceed the expectations of our clients and nurture long-term relationships; we respect diversity, and we ensure that the modernity our projects bring is in harmony with heritage. We are determined to lead the industry as agents of progress and reliability. In the eyes of our people, partners, and clients, WP Development is the symbol of confidence.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!