88 Queen Condos
- Type: Condominium
- Style: Single Story
- Development Level: Under Construction
88 Queen Condos by St. Thomas Developments in Toronto’s Garden District neighbourhood will be a part of a new revitalization plan. Situated in the heart of the plan at Queen and Jarvis St., this multi-tower community will grow to be amongst new restaurants, new boutique hotels and a new public park. This is a fantastic opportunity for introductory and seasoned investors to be a part of Toronto’s exciting transformation.
- This area is heavily serviced by the TTC which is why the transit score is 100/100
- 4-minute walk to the Queen Subway Station which connects the neighbourhood to the GTA
- nearby Dundas and Queen streetcars run 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- The Gardener Expressway and the Don Valley Parkway are both easily accessible
- Ideal for post-secondary school students: Ryerson University, U of T and George Brown College Students can walk, take transit or drive to school in under 30 minutes
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed. We do not represent the builders directly.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA.