- Type: Condominium
- Style: Single Story
- Development Level: Under Construction
One – an address. Easy to remember, impossible to forget. The heart of King West. Connected in every sense of the word. Two – a condo. Boutique in stature, powerful in effect. At once modern and classic, chic and timeless. Three – a lifestyle. Work hard, play harder. Then come home and recharge.
One. Two. Three. Portland.
- 9 ft smooth finish ceilings + 10 ft smooth finish ceiling on PH level
- Terraces equipped with natural gas hookup for barbeque and hose bib
- Designer kitchens with integrated miele appliances, islands in suites as per plan
- 3300 sq ft rooftop terrace overlooking the city
- Elegant french doors leading to exterior from living rooms and mater bedrooms as per plan
- 24 hour concierge
- Fitness studio, party rooms, indoor and outdoor lounge -- with expansive views
Located in the heart of the Fashion District at Adelaide Street West and Portland Street in downtown Toronto, 123 Portland is steps from the TTC, PATH system, fine dining, nightlife, grocery stores and shopping. With a Walk Score of 99 out of 100, this is one of Canada’s truly great neighbourhoods.
Designed with walkability in mind, and interspersed with parks, the Fashion District is tapped to be Toronto’s most eclectic and unique places to live. Already a highly sought after destination neighbourhood which is steps away from art and culture including the TIFF Lightbox and Graffiti Alley, this buzzing entertainment district has a vibrancy that appeals to the masses.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed. We do not represent the builders directly.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA.