No 55 Mercer Condos
King st/Blue Jeys
- Type: Residential
- Style: Single Story
- Development Level: Under Construction
NO 55 Mercer Condos is a new condo development by CentreCourt Developments currently in preconstruction at 99 Blue Jays Way, Toronto, near the intersection of King Street West and Spadina Ave in downtown Toronto’s Entertainment District. With the city’s best restaurants, bars and attractions, this premium luxury condominium is the perfect address to enjoy the best of Canada’s largest city.
Transit and Neighborhood
- surrounded by world-class entertainment and dining, a fact that has been recognized by its first-rate Walk Score of 100.
- Next to the Fashion District and Chinatown. This area has no shortage of fine dining, bars, banks, grocery stores, pharmacies and other essential services that turn your run of daily errands into a finely oiled machine.
- In a short 5 minute walk, you can reach such notable Toronto destinations like Roy Thomson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, and TIFF Bell Lightbox, while other walkable locations include City Hall, University of Toronto and even Ryerson University.
- You can visit local parks like Clarence Square, Simcoe Park, or St. Patrick’s Square. Conversely, you can enjoy the splendor of Toronto’s waterfront, located just 15 minutes away by foot.
Perfect 100 for its Transit Score - Local residents can get to two TTC subway stations (St. Andrews and Union) in under 15 minutes, while a 20 minute streetcar ride will take them to Spadina Station.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed. We do not represent the builders directly.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA.