PEMBERTON OFFERS NEW SUITES DESIGNS FOR U
U Condominiums - Toronto's hottest selling condominium community. Our Bay Street location is steps from the St. Michael's College campus of U of T, and the exciting shops and services of Bloor/Yorkville. Plus, our exceptional 4,500-square foot rooftop amenities and superb finishes are unique.
Now, Pemberton Group is poised to introduce four brand new Urban Designs, created to appeal to first-time buyers and those seeking the ultimate downtown pied-à-terre.
U Condos, the latest new project at the established Bay Street by Pemberton Group. U Condominium consists with two towers. Tower 1 has 45 storeys and Tower 2 has 55 storeys. The complex, immediately South of St Mary Street, West of Bay Street and North of St Joseph Street. It is the most exciting and ecleclic neighbourhoods in Toronto. Only a few steps to Yorkville shopping district, just a few mintues to two subway lines and University of Toronto. It is actually the downtown centre, ultimate living on Bay.
Development concept includes:
- Three-storey street-wall buildings along Bay Street and St. Mary Street, and a row of townhouses north of Cloverhill Wing. Use of roof for amenity space.
- St. Mary Street built form could be more of a domestic feel with raised landscape beds and a few steps up from street to residential units.
- Bay Street built form could include non-residential uses and with entrances flush with sidewalk. Materials include stone and wood trim.
- Proposed west tower (45 storeys) south of St. Mary Street.
- Proposed east tower (55 storeys) on the Bay Street frontage.
- Both towers have 750 square metre floor plates and are set behind street-wall buildings.
- East tower could have a high, transparent ground floor to permit views between the park to the south and the proposed courtyard area to the north of the tower as well as from Bay Street.
- Towers could be light via the use of glass.
- Open space extended to the north of Cloverhill Wing. A green wall feature could be incorporated into the base of the east tower’s south elevation.
- Opportunity for a green feature along the base of the west tower’s west elevation facing St. Michael’s playing field.
- Pedestrian movements through new open spaces and an entrance along the Bay Street frontage.
- Vehicular access from St. Mary Street to internal courtyard with a high quality ground treatment (e.g. granite).
- Access point to St. Joseph Street using the existing ceremonial driveway in front of St. Basil’s Church. This access point could be incorporated into westerly edge of open space to screen it from Bay Street. Conceptual at this point, detailed design not done.
Pemberton Group has built its reputation for creating successful residential and commercial developments of uncompromising quality throughout the GTA over decades. Pemberton is one of the largest residential condominium developers in the GTA and is often ranked among the top high-rise condo developers. Pemberton brings design expertise, superb craftsmanship, desirable features and exceptional amenities to all their projects.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!