The residential condominiums of this master-planned community are all about bringing people together in a celebration of culture, family and life.
Nestled within the master-planned community, spend mornings, evenings and afternoons outdoors in this 1-acre park, full of paths, sitting areas, playgrounds, a splashpad, fitness stations – even an off-leash dog park.
Features and Finishes
• Suite entry featuring solid core door with dead bolt, guest
viewer and intrusion alarm. Monitoring not included.
• 9-foot ceilings in living, dining and bedroom(s) except
where required bulkheads are installed.
• Thermally insulated energy efficient double-glazed
windows and sliding doors.
• Interior swing doors with satin nickel finish lever
• Bedroom entrance doors are swing or sliders.*
• Bedroom closets to feature swing or sliders.*
• 5” baseboards and 2½” casings in white paint grade finish.
• All interior swing doors and trim to be painted in white
• Flat latex off-white paint throughout, except semi-gloss
off-white paint in kitchen, breakfast, powder room,
bathroom and laundry.*
• Walk-in closets with wire shelving and linen shelves.*
• Pre-finished engineered strip laminate flooring throughout
foyer, hallways, living, dining, den*, kitchen and
• 12”x24” ceramic or porcelain tiles in bathrooms and
• 2”x2” ceramic tiles on shower floors.*
• Two-tone textured, flat or designer high-gloss melamine
• Stainless steel refrigerator, range, hood fan and
microwave or microwave hood fan*.
• Panel covered dishwasher.
• Contemporary granite countertop with square edge,
undermount sink and pull-out chrome faucet.**
• 2”x16” ceramic tile backsplash.**
• Kitchen counter USB plug.
• Main Bathroom and Master Ensuite* feature contemporary
deep soaker tub with 12”x24” ceramic tile surround and/or
shower featuring 12”x24” ceramic tiles, waterproof light
and frameless glass enclosure.**
• Bathroom vanity of one-tone textured, flat or designer high
gloss melamine with medicine cabinet, mirror, cultured
marble countertop with rectangular integrated sink, and
decorative strip light.**
• Vanity will have built in storage space.*
• Powder Rooms to feature porcelain pedestal sink with strip
lighting above mirror.*
• Wood baseboards.
• Polished chrome single lever faucets in all bathrooms and
• Single shower controls with 8” rain style showerhead, and
pressure balance valve in all tubs and showers.
• Exhaust fans vented to exterior.
• Water Saving Energy Efficient Low Flush Toilet.
• Laundry facility featuring white, stacked washer
and dryer, vented to exterior.
• Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for dryer.
Lighting Electrical & Advanced Technology
• White Decora style switches and receptacles throughout.
• Ceiling light fixtures in foyer, hallway, walk-in closets.*
• Switch-controlled receptacles in living, bedrooms
• Decorative strip light in main bath and ensuite.*
• Decorative strip light in powder room.*
• Track lighting fixture in kitchen.
• Individual service panels with circuit breakers.
• Smoke, heat and Carbon Monoxide detectors.
• Wired with cable outlets to enable connection to
entertainment, information and communication services
including high speed Internet services.
• Individual hydro metering.
Resident Deposit Structure:
Initial $5,000 on Signing
1St Deposit Balance of 5% / 30 days after signing
2nd Deposit 5% / 90 days after signing
3rd Deposit 5% / 180 days after signing
4th Deposit 5% / 540 days after signing
Maintenance: $0.58 Per Sq.Ft
(Includes gas, water, amenities, and building insurance)
Hydro Metered Separately.
Taxes: Estimated at approx.1% of Purchase Price
(Market value assessment as per City of Toronto)
Occupancy: August 2019
Parking: $35,000 Locker: $5,000
We are independent Realtors with Century 21 Leading Edge Realty Inc., Brokerage in Toronto. We specialize in pre-construction sales and through our developer relationships have access to INSIDER SALES & TRUE UNIT ALLOCATION in advance of the general Realtor and the general public.
If you are not currently working with a Realtor, we will provide you with a personal consultation to ensure your purchase is a smooth process. We will answer your questions and concerns and will provide you with all relevant information about the Agreement of Purchase and Sale, your rights as a Buyer and we will also assist you if needed until the closing date.
If this is your first time buying a pre-construction house/condo, we will give you professional guidance accordingly. If you are an investor, please contact us first for more details. We offer great advice and knowledge in this industry. You may contact our direct lines listed above for more information.
Register today for the Floor Plans and Price List. Please call or click the Platinum Access Registration button in order to register with us to receive updated information and for future Platinum VIP Preview Sales Event for this project.