Westport Condos is nestled within a community that seamlessly blends the convenience of urban connectivity with the tranquility of nature.
Located directly opposite Port Credit GO Train Station, Westport Condos is only minutes to Mississauga City Centre, and 20 minutes to downtown Toronto via the GO Train.
Living at Westport Condos means you’re connected to an abundance of waterfront parks, trails, and conservation areas.
Condo Project Name: Westport Condos
Developer: Edenshaw Developments
Location: 28 Ann Street, Mississauga, ON
Intersection: Hurontario St & Lakeshore Rd E, Mississauga.
# of Units: 359
Suite size range: 448 - 1135 SqFt
Est. Occupancy: September 2023
Views From 6th and 22nd Floors
Floor 6th: North Exposure
Floor 6th: East Exposure
Floor 6th: South Exposure
Floor 6th: West Exposure
Floor 22nd: North Exposure
Floor 22nd: East Exposure
Floor 22nd: South Exposure
Floor 22nd: West Exposure
- 24/7 concierge service, co-working hub with private boardroom
- Lounge and kitchen
- State of the art fitness facility
- Yoga studio, kids zone, parcel storage
- Pet spa, outdoor dog run
- 15th floor East and West lounges w/catering kitchen
- Dining room and cocktail lounge
- Two hotel appointed guest suites
- Rooftop terrace w/ BBQ, cabana lounge and firepit
- 25 steps to Port Credit GO and Mobility Hub, as well as future Hurontario LRT
- 20 minutes to Downtown Toronto
- 27 minutes to Union Station via Go Train
- Immediate access to Lakeshore Rd E and Hurontario
- 2-minute drive to the QEW
- 7 different local bus route options that stop within 1 minute walk of Westport
We believe buying a home is about more than just investing in a property: it’s about building a long-lasting connection to a community. Inspired by the meticulously executed designs and fine craftsmanship of Haida master-woodcarver Charles Edenshaw, we craft homes for modern living, while paying homage to our past and looking towards the future. We strive to build beyond expectation by developing neighbourhood-centric communities that are as progressively developed, as they are attractive. Thoughtfully designed and carefully planned, we combine innovative materials and technologies with construction expertise to champion sustainable building practices with every community we create.
Register below for VVIP Platinum Access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!