Welcome to Whitehaus, midtown’s most connected condominium community, steps to the subway, restaurants and all the excitement and energy of Yonge and Eglinton. With its defining architecture and inspiring amenities, Whitehaus is set to be an iconic new destination in this vibrant neighbourhood.
Project Name: Whitehaus Condos
Developer: Lifetime Developments
Architect: Diamond Schmitt
Location: 2360 Yonge St., Toronto
Intersection: Yonge St & Eglinton Ave E
Number of Storeys: 29
Number of Units: 358
TRANSIT HUB - YONGE & EGLINTON
- Excellent Walk Score 98/100, Transit Score 95/100, and Bike Score 83/100
- Steps away from the Eglinton TTC subway station
- Numerous bus routes are also available
- Highway 401 and the Don Valley Parkway is just a short drive away
- With an abundance of shops, restaurants, cafes, professional services
- Schools in the area include John Fisher Junior, Northern Secondary, Eglinton Junior Public, Hansa Language Centre, Ryerson & UT campus
- Bicycle lanes are also accessible along designated street
Lifetime Developments has over four decades of experiences and is well known for its creation of thriving residential neighbourhoods and successful commercial properties. Lifetime is dedicated to holistic city building in the GTA, building interconnected communities with the purpose of greatly enhancing the city's vibrant real estate and development sectors.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!