It Takes 2
Located in the heart of the connected King West neighbourhood, packed with buzzing blocks of eclectic urban amenities, transit, fashion, food and local gems, living at XO2 puts you in the middle of all the action.
Project Name: XO2 Condos
Developers: Lifetime Developments and Pinedale Properties
Architect: Turner Fleischer Architects
Interior Designer: Tomas Pearce Interior Design Consulting Inc.
Intersection: King St W and Dufferin St, Toronto
Location: 1182 King St W Toronto, ON M6K 1E6
Number of Storeys: 19
Number of Units: 410
Building Type: Condo
THE LOCATION MAP
NEW TRANSIT HUB
- Fitness club
- Yoga centre
- Entertainment centre
- Sleek lounge
- Outdoor BBQ Area
- Video Game Room
- Kid Zone
- Located within Liberty Village, a place where young professionals flock to live, work and play
- Stunning views of Lake Ontario from your window
- Lake-side parks nearby include Marilyn Bell Park or Fort York
- Neighbourhood has conviently located paths making it great for pedestrians and cyclists
- Yonge-University and Bloor-Danforth Line TTC line nearby
- Nearby entertainment district where residents can find cafes, shops and social venues
- Short drive to Union Station for transit access throughout GTA
- 15 minute drive to University of Toronto St. George Campus
- 11 minute drive to George Brown Waterfront Campus
Lifetime Developments has over four decades of experiences and is well known for its creation of thriving residential neighbourhoods and successful commercial properties. Lifetime is dedicated to holistic city building in the GTA, building interconnected communities with the purpose of greatly enhancing the city's vibrant real estate and development sectors.
Pinedale Properties has more than 50 years of successful operations in the real estate development and property management industry. Pinedale has established itself as a leader in the TOronto community, with a broad portfolio consisting of residential and commercial properties across the GTA, as well as active engagement in real estate development, management, construction, and investment.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!