In.DE is an artistic nod to Dundas East, the neighbourhood that's at the cusp of a great revival. Minutes from Ryerson University, and a short walk from Dundas Square and all its sensory wonders, it's an exciting address that has a lot to offer. A magnet for those who are open to adventure, open to new experiences.
219 Dundas St East, Toronto
25 storyes/205 Suites
1 – 3 Bedroom
Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Counters, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer
- Has a walkscore of 96/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Moss Park neighbourhood in Toronto
- 2 minute walk to the Dundas St East at Sherbourne St Stop
- Walking distance to Ryerson University, Dundas Square and Eaton Centre
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 100/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include Moss Park, Allan Garden and St. James Park
Inspired by its location on the Dundas East intersection, in.DE is an artistic nod to a neighbourhood that’s undergoing a great revival. Minutes from Ryerson University, and a short walk from the acclaimed Innovation District and the bright lights of Dundas Square, it’s an exciting address that has a lot to offer. A magnet for those who are open to adventure, open to new experiences.
in.DE has been designed to meet the needs of new generation urban condo dwellers. Reflecting the social atmosphere of the neighbourhood, its interiors, whether it’s the lobby or amenity areas, feel like a ‘social hub’ and encourage a sense of community. Functional and inviting, these common spaces will complement the lives of its residents.
- Welcoming lobby with 24-hour concierge
- The dedicated on-site property management team
- Party room with fireplace and lounge seating for social gatherings
- Multi-media theatre room
- Co-work area for collaborative work or study
- Health/wellness fitness area with a separate kickboxing studio
- Yoga/meditation on-demand virtual fitness room
- Gourmet catering kitchen with a formal private dining room
- Landscaped outdoor terrace with al fresco dining and BBQs
Features & Finishes
Thoughtfully designed, every residence at in.DE is singularly luxurious. With deeper closets, home office nooks and more, every suite scores high on livability. Along with superior features and finishes, expansive windows, and Swish kitchens and baths, there’s nothing ordinary about in.DE.
- Laminate flooring** in foyer, living room, dining room, kitchen, den* and bedroom*
- Porcelain or ceramic tile flooring in bathroom**
- Six (6) brand name appliances, including in-suite laundry with stacked Energy Star washer and dryer
- Individually controlled centralized heating and cooling comfort system
- Unique custom-designed kitchen cabinetry with quartz countertop** and ceramic** or porcelain** tile** backsplash
- Engineered Quartz countertop
- Soaker tub or shower* with full height porcelain** or ceramic** wall tiles in tub/shower* enclosure with single glass tub panel/glass shower* door
Menkes is one of the most trusted names in the Toronto marketplace, with over 60 years of experience and landmark mixed-use projects including Four Seasons Hotel & Residences in Yorkville, Empress Walk in North York City Centre, and Harbour Plaza / One York in the South Core district. As one of the largest private developers in Canada, Menkes is a fully-integrated, multi-disciplinary real estate organization, that engages in both residential and commercial/retail development, with in-house design, construction, customer care and property management teams.